Chapter 24 - Qualifying

my face when I realize it's only 4 more days until I finally get to see you again <3

Aww Baby, you're so adorable!I might have accidentally set that pic as my wallpaper now oops

I might have accidentally set that pic as my wallpaper now oops

Accidentally? ;-)

Well okay, maybe I caused that accident intentionally. Don't tell the FIA, please

oh god, i love you so much

-

Saying that Lando was thrilled would have definitely been an understatement. He felt like he was going to burst with excitement any second now. Tomorrow he would finally see Arthur again.

Since it was Saturday on a race weekend though, he tried his best to not let his happiness distract him too much. He still wanted to do well in qualifying, after all.

So he pushed all of his excitement and the butterflies in his stomach to the back of his mind and focused on his job.  And he succeeded. He managed to do an amazing lap which made him end up in P4 on the grid for the race tomorrow.

Very content with this result, Lando got out of the car and made his way over to his team to get some praise and congratulations. On his way, he came across Charles, who qualified P5 right behind him.

"Great day for us, huh?" he smiled at the Monegasque and patted him on the shoulder while passing. Charles grinned widely "The best is yet to come."

"No chance, I definitely won't let you overtake me tomorrow." the Brit chuckled, figuring his friend was talking about the race the next day.

But the Ferrari driver's grin only widened before he winked at him and left.

-

You look so damn cute here omg

have you been stalking my fan pages again? ;-)

Lando replied and quietly chuckled to himself. He definitely didn't mind that his boyfriend sometimes acted like the biggest fangirl of them all. Actually, he found it quite endearing.

"Nope, I actually took that one myself.", a very familiar voice suddenly sounded behind him.