i

The first thing Sukuna saw after waking up from a 1000 years of sleep was the full moon glowing gently in the night.

It reminded him of her.

'that's right, she's dead,'

He laughed sadistically. What was he thinking? He wanted her dead, right? Then why was he thinking about a mere human?

Because he loved her.

'Revenge. I want revenge,'

"Ah~ I knew it! The light feels better in the flesh. A cursed spirit's flesh is so boring. Where are the people?"

Revenge.

"What a wonderful era to be in! Women and children are crawling around everywhere like maggots,"

Revenge.

"Marvelous! It'll be a massacre!"

Revenge.

✧・゚: *✧・゚: *

"Sukuna,"

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

An image of the woman he loved flashed through his mind so vividly that he felt like she was standing right there in front of him, calling out his name. She smiled brightly over the shoulder of her red kimono; which complimented her sky-blue eyes and pearly white hair so perfectly that she seemed ethereal to him.

'Eiji...'

Without giving the command, his hand grabbed onto his chin and spoke in a voice that wasn't his own.

"What do you think you're doing with my body?" the vessel asked. "Give it back."

Huh?

"How are you able to move?" Sukuna desperately tried to regain control, but the boy's hold was too strong.

"I mean, it is my body,"

'He's suppressing me?'

Sukuna couldn't stand it. No matter how hard he tried to regain control, he couldn't.

"Don't move. You're no longer human." the vessel looked over at a badly beaten up black-haired boy who got into a fighting stance as if he could fight in his current condition. Even an idiot could tell that he couldn't. "Under jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuji, I will exorcise you as a curse!"

"Wait, really, I'm just fine!" The boy Yuji said, raising his hands in the air like he was being held at gunpoint, the tattoos on his skin fading away. "More importantly, you and I are both pretty beat up. Let's get to a hospital."

The black-haired boy furrowed his brow. He couldn't tell whether it was Sukuna or Yuji talking.

"What's the situation?"

Out of nowhere, a white-haired man with a blindfold appeared. He gave off a mysterious vibe that put Sukuna on edge, but couldn't help but be intrigued by this man.

'His hair is the same color as hers... Are they related?'

"Gojo-sensei?! Why are you here?"

"Hey. I wasn't planning on coming, but man, you're roughed up. I should show the second years." Gojo grabbed out his phone and started taking photos of the black-haired boy, who covered his face from the flashing light. "Come on Megumi, face this way."

'Well, they certainly don't share the same level of annoyance, he's much more annoying than Eiji ever was.' Sukuna thought to himself.

"The higher-ups wouldn't shut up about a special-grade cursed object gone missing. So I stopped by while doing some sightseeing," Gojo said, scrolling through the photos of Megumi, trying to find a good one to show the second years.

'Definitely not the same person,' Sukuna deadpanned.

"So, did you find it?" Gojo asked.

It was dead silent until Yuji raised his hand sheepishly. "Um... Sorry, but I kinda ate it," He said, pointing to himself.

'The fuck-'

"For real?" Gojo tilted his head like a confused puppy.

"For real."

✧・゚: *✧・゚: *

Hi loves, it's Author-Chan (again). I remember the first time watching Jujutsu Kaisen I started screaming "FUCK NO YUJI DO NOT EAT THAT FINGER" at the TV. My family yelled at me since it was 2 AM and I shouldn't be watching TV until all hours of the night. AnYwAy, for all you writers out there, I found an alternative to Grammarly, it's called ProWritingAid, and pairing it with Grammarly and the Microsoft Word features, is just chef's kiss. It's good on its own but I'd recommend pairing it with Grammarly, cause then they catch more mistakes (If ya don't want to pay for premium).