x | part i

Hi yall! I just wanted to say that all your supportive comments and 2 Monsters have given me the motivation to write another chapter! This chapter could be up to 3 parts so be prepared.

・゚: *✧・゚. *

If there was anything Sukuna liked about Heian-kyō, it'd be the sake.

'This sake is good,' Sukuna thought. He hadn't even finished his glass when someone tapped his shoulder.

So, Sukuna grabbed their arm and threw them over his shoulder.

"OW!" They exclaimed as they hit the bar top. "THAT HURT!!"

"What the hell do you want?" Sukuna was ready to kill the blue haired man.

"Aaaggghh, don't break my arm!" Sukuna had twisted their arm into a painful pin.

"I will break more than just your arm, if you don't answer me," Sukuna growled.

"Okay, okay! I'm Nori, Lady Eiji's personal bodyguard, and I came to send a message!"

Sukuna let go of Nori's arm, "Speak."

"First, we need to head outside. The message I have is confidential,"

Sukuna gurgingly followed him outside.

"Lady Eiji told me to tell you that she's sorry she couldn't meet you personally, but her elder brother is hosting a party and would like you to come," Nori said, holding his arm. "She couldn't do it in person because she is getting ready right now and is forbidden to leave the palace."

Sukuna expression softened slightly upon hearing this news.

'This is your chance! You can possibly meet the masked man!' His inner voice told him.

"Yeah, I will."

・゚: *✧・゚. *

Sukuna hated this.

He found out that Eiji was apart of an esteemed clan of jujutsu sorcerers and snobby rich men, the type of people Sukuna hated most.

Apparently, Eiji was the most beautiful and popular woman in Heian-kyō, so as her escort, Sukuna had to match that same energy.

So there he was, getting ready for this party he didn't want to go to, all for this girl that he hated and wanted to kill.

But he had to, for he wanted to meet this mysterious masked man.

He sat through the torture of being pampered with a scowl on his face, scaring half the maids.

"Why did the Lady pick this man? He's terrifying," One of the maids whispered to another.

Sukuna glanced in their direction with killing intent in his eyes, causing the girls to whimper in fear.

"My lord," the most fearless of the maids, and the only one who bothered telling Sukuna her name, which was Masakado. "We have your outfit ready,"

From behind her, a trembling maid held a red kimono out.

"I can do it myself, leave." Sukuna said, causing all the maids to leave without question.

Sukuna sighed. Finally, there was peace.

He glanced at the kimono. Of course Eiji remembered his favorite color. She remembered everything about him.

He just finished putting it on when somebody sat outside his door.

"My lord," It was the voice of the fearless maid. "The party is starting shortly. I will escort you to the Lady,"

・゚: *✧・゚: *

"Sukuna!" Eiji beamed at the sight of him. She flung herself at him causing Sukuna to wrap his arms around her to catch her but apparently she just wanted a hug. "I'm so happy to see you!"

She was as beautiful as ever

Sukuna looked right into her eyes, seeing that same summer sky he was mesmerized by. Before he could get lost in her eyes, someone coughed.

"Please save those actions for behind closed doors, my Lady," Masakado tried her best to keep her composure.

Sukuna and Eiji quickly pulled away form each other, both of their faces red as tomatoes.

"I-it's not like that Ena-" Eiji's started.

"My lady, it is fine. Just remember you have an appearance to keep up,"

"You're right Ena. I'm sorry, " Eiji bowed deeply to the maid.

Both Sukuna and Masakado were shocked that Eiji was bowing to a maid.

"What have I told you about bowing to maids?!" Masakado scolded Eiji, a light blush on her face from the respect she was given. "You only bow to other nobles!"

Sukuna sat there in shock. Even Eiji, a wealthy woman of a snobby jujutsu sorcerer clan, would bow to someone who had the status of a lowly maid.

But then again, he tolerated Eiji a lot more than most because she was, well, Eiji.

"Anyway, you two must hurry,"

"Come on Suki," Eiji said, wrapping her arms around his

"The fuck did you just call me?"

"Suki," She said as if she was a child be being scolded.

"Say that around anyone besides me, and they won't live to see another day," Sukuna looked away, a light blush appearing on his face. Nobody had ever given him a nickname.

Eiji beamed again. "Okay!"

・゚: *✧・゚. *

To be continued...