ii

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Damn, it really did combine with you," Gojo laughed after inspecting Yuji. "That's hilarious. Anything off with your body?"

"Not really," Yuji said honestly.

"Can you swap out with Sukuna?" Gojo asked.

"Sukuna?"

'The brat doesn't even know my fucking name.'

"The curse you ate," Gojo explains.

Yuji's mouth makes an 'o' shape. "Yeah, I think so."

"Then give us 10 seconds. Once those ten seconds are up, come back to us," Gojo says as he stretches out.

"But-"

"Don't worry. I'm the strongest," The corners of Gojo's mouth turned into an arrogant smile.

Sukuna let out a low chuckle 'yeah right. Bet I could beat you.'

"Megumi, hold this." Gojo tossed the bag he had been holding to Megumi, who was surprisingly still conscious.

"What is it?"

"Kikufuku from Kikusuian. It's Sendai's specialty, and it's super good! I recommend the zunda and cream flavor!" Gojo explains like an otaku explaining their favorite anime while Megumi looked at the bag, horrified.

'Won't this guy ever shut up?'

(Author-chan: No Sukuna, no he will not shut up.

Sukuna: Will you shut up?

Author-chan: .....I should probably do that.)

"It's not a souvenir. I'm gonna eat it on the bullet train home"

Sukuna had enough. Finally, on his command, his body moved. In the blink of an eye, he was already behind the annoying blindfolded man, ready to pounce on his prey.

"BEHIND YOU!" Megumi warned.

"Kikufuku is not like other souvenirs-"

And Sukuna pounced, leaving a cloud of dust in his wake.

But the prey was too clever, and Sukuna found himself on his hands and knees in front of the black-haired boy. And Sukuna's prey took a seat on top of Sukuna.

"And the whipped cream on top is simply exquisite-"

'Good to know he's not weak' Sukuna laughed as he launched another attack, which was instantly blocked. '

Again and again, Sukuna attacked, but every time, his attacks were dodged.

Gojo was back-to-back with Sukuna and tilted his head back to whisper into Sukuna's ear, "My student's watching, so I'm gonna show off a little."

They swiveled around to face each other and engaged in hand-to-hand combat, though Sukuna couldn't shake the feeling of deja vu.

✧・゚: *✧・゚: *

"You enjoy this way too much, Suki," Eiji wiped the sweat off her forehead as she got back up off the ground.

"What can I say? You're the only one in the world that gives me a challenge," Sukuna grinned as she brushed the dirt off her kimono, her pale cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "And it's not like I can beat you either."

"You know what? No more draws, today is the day I beat you!" she says with determination in her eyes and a mischievous grin, though Sukuna just thought she looked cute with her hair in a messy bun and the stupid grin she wore.

"Same to you woman!" Sukuna said as they both charged at each other.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

'He's unbelievably fast? No, that's not it...'

Then it hit him like a truck.

'Wait didn't that kid say "Gojo-sensei"? Is it possible they share the same ability?'

While Sukuna was lost in thought, Gojo landed a solid hit on him, sending Sukuna flying.

"For crying out loud," Sukuna grinned, remembering Eiji standing in front of him, ready to fight. "You jujutsu sorcerers are always trouble, no matter what the era!"

Sukuna struck where Gojo was standing, leaving a large scar on the school.

'Good, he's dead,' Sukuna thought. 'Now for the other brat'

"Though it doesn't mean much to me,"

When the smoke cleared, Gojo was still standing, much to Sukuna's surprise. The ruble floated around Gojo as if he was the Sun, and the ruble was the planets. It was the perfect representation of Gojo's inflated ego.

"Seven..."

"Eight..."

"Nine."

"It should be time."

BA-DUMP

'Damn it... Again? I can take over,' Sukuna felt his consciousness fading away, and no matter how much he wanted to keep his eyes open, his eyelids felt so heavy.

'Just who the hell is this... Itadori... brat?'

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hello people! Author-chan is back! Have I ever told yall about the weird conversations I have with the characters of my stories? Well, I'm thinking about sharing those with yall.

Eiji: Author-chan, this is NOT a good idea.

Author-chan: Hey, they deserve to know my suffering. Like the time you cried over slugs not having any shells.

Eiji: *tears up* B-but they don't have a home! *sobs in the corner*

Sukuna: *glares at Author-chan, ready to kill*

Author-chan: oh shit. *runs for my life*