xi

・゚: *✧・゚. *

Heeeeyyyy it's been awhile since I last updated but here we are, back at it again. The discord server I talked about in my important update (which all of you read *sarcasm*) is almost up and running but it needs some moderators (mods) so please DM me if you're interested in being a mod!

・゚: *✧・゚. *

𝚁𝙴𝙿𝙾𝚁𝚃: 𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

𝙸𝙽 𝚆𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝚃𝙾𝙺𝚈𝙾 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈 , 𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝙸𝚂𝙷𝚄 𝙹𝚄𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙸𝙻𝙴 𝙳𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙲𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝚈 𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝚇𝙴𝚁𝙲𝙸𝚂𝙴 𝚈𝙰𝚁𝙳.

𝙰𝙽 𝚄𝙽𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴𝙳 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙵 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻-𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝙱𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙻 𝙽𝙾𝙽-𝙹𝚄𝙹𝚄𝚃𝚂𝚄 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴𝚁𝚂. 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴 𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙳𝙴𝙴𝙼𝙴𝙳 𝙰𝙽 𝙴𝙼𝙴𝚁𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙲𝚈, 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃-𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝚆𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙴.

𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚂𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂... 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙳𝙸𝙴𝙳.

・゚: *✧・゚. *

"I still don't get what this special grade thing is all about,"

Sukuna felt like he'd probably end up dying from Yuji's stupidity instead of execution as Ijichi, the assistant manager from jujutsu high, explained what a special grade was to Yuji.

"Normally, a jujutsu sorcerer will be assigned to a curse of a similar grade. Gojo sensei would be called in today, for example," Megumi explained.

"And where's the man himself?" Yuji questioned as he scratched the back of his neck.

"On a business trip. To be honest, He's probably not someone who should be wasting time at jujutsu high in the first place," Ijichi said. "Our line of work is always lacking manpower. And being overwhelmed by missions is commonplace. This time, however, it's an extraordinary emergency."

"Do not engage! When confronted by a special grade, your options are either to run away or die."

Sukuna laughed. He could sense the special grade inside the building, and Sukuna being Sukuna, he decided he wouldn't say a word about it.

It was amusing to him to watch the 3 first years walk into the building calmly, only to panic at what they found inside.

"I thought this was supposed to be a two story dormitory, right!?"

"C-c-calm down! It's a maisonette!!" Nobara tried reassuring Yuji and herself.

"...Wrong." Megumi whispered, his expression one filled with fear. "The door!"

They spun their heads towards the door, or where the door should've been.

Sukuna let out a laugh as they immediately started to panic.

"We're good. We can track the scent of the exit," Megumi said.

Suddenly, all of the panic seemed to dissipate from the two as they pet Megumi's shikigami.

"Good doggy!"

"Beef jerky! Bring all the jerky you got!"

"Hey! Stay sharp!"

"You're so reliable, Fushiguro. You've saved a lot of people, including me!" Yuji beamed, and Sukuna wanted to gag.

"....Let's go...." Megumi finally said.

・゚: *✧・゚. *

The sight of the disfigured bodies left Yuji shook. Sukuna on the other hand flashed a sadistic smile and laughed just to get a rise out of Yuji, which didn't work as well as he hoped.

"That's brutal. Are those three over there... people?"

Yuji searched the bodies trying to find something or more specifically, someone.

"We're bringing this body back." Yuji decided.

"What?" Nobara asked.

"It's that lady's son. His face isn't that messed up, she's not going to be satisfied if we just tell her that her son is dead."

Megumi unexpectedly grabbed Yuji by the collar of his uniform. "We have to confirm that the other two are dead. Leave him."

"But every time we look back the path is different. How're we gonna get back here?"

"I never said, 'We'll come back.' I said, 'Leave him.'" Megumi said through gritted teeth. "He's not even worth saving alive. Why would I save his dead body?"

"What're you talking about?" An irk mark appeared on Yuji's forehead as he grabbed Fushiguro by the collar of his uniform.

"This is a juvenile detention center. We jujutsu sorcerers receive all sorts of information about a location before infiltrating.

"This guy was driving without a license and hit a girl walking home from school. That was his second time driving without a license."

This was the first time Yuji ever heard of something like that.

"You always want to save as many people as possible and focus on going out with a natural death, but who's to say that someone you save won't kill someone else in the future?"

"THEN WHY'D YOU SAVE ME???" Yuji yelled, leaving Megumi speechless.

"KNOCK IT OFF YOU TWO!" Nobara yelled, storming towards the two. "This isn't the time or place–"

Nobara was cut off by being sucked into the ground.

"Kugi...saki...?"

Megumi panicked as he looked for his divine dog only to find it destroyed.

"ITADORI!!! RUN! WE'LL LOOK FOR KUGISAKI AFTER WE GET OUT OF HERE!"

But it was too late for that.