iii

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Looking at this again, it's really gross,"

In the following days after Yuji had consumed Sukuna, Sukuna had watched Yuji's daily life with zero interest besides when Yuji ate food. Half of the foods Yuji ate Sukuna had never even heard of, like chocolate, for example (which Sukuna hated) or chips.

But this, this was on another level.

Eating a finger? Yuji definitely had some screws loose.

Yuji hesitantly swallowed the finger, and for a second, Sukuna felt himself gaining control.

Sukuna laughed as Yuji struggled to stay in control. 'Guess he was weak after all,'

But the control Sukuna had was short-lived as Yuji fought back.

'Damnit,' Sukuna cursed as he was brought back into his domain.

"Gross!" Yuji exclaimed, sticking his tongue out. "It's so gross it's funny."

Gojo smiled as Yuji tried getting the taste out of his mouth. "Huh? What's wrong?" Yuji asked.

"Nothing," Gojo waved a dismissive hand. "I take it you've steeled your resolve?"

"Not at all. I still don't understand why I have to be executed. But I can't just do nothing about the curse. That last request is gonna be a pain in the ass." Yuji said. " I'll eat every part of Sukuna. I don't care what happens from there. I already decided how I'm going to die."

"Nice!" Gojo smiled. "I like people like you. Sounds like a fun hell awaits. Make sure you're packed by the end of the day."

"We're going somewhere?"

Gojo opened the door to reveal a bandaged-up Megumi. "Tokyo," Megumi answered.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Suki, Suki! Isn't it amazing?" Eiji exclaimed as she dragged him along by the wrist.

"Why did you bring me here?" Sukuna frowned, unsure of why she'd bring him to a school for jujutsu sorcerers.

"Well, there wasn't a school for jujutsu sorcerers, so I made one!" Eiji said with pride. "Kyoto jujutsu high!"

"Again, why?" Sukuna questioned bitterly. He didn't really have the best experience with other jujutsu sorcerers.

"I'll be working here from now on, so no one ever has to go through what we went through," Eiji smiled gently. "I'll make a bunch of powerful allies, and teach a new generation of sorcerers, who will help us overthrow this stupid system of jujutsu sorcerers!"

Sukuna looked at her shocked, then grinned. "That's my girl."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

When Sukuna saw Tokyo Jujutsu High, it reminded him of Kyoto Jujutsu High, the one place he hated and loved at the same time. Just like her.

'Fuck you, deja vu,' Sukuna scoffed.

It felt like no matter where Sukuna looked, there was always something to remind him of the past and those feelings that made him feel things. This school was going to annoy him.

"Anyway, you're about to have an interview with the principal." Gojo continued. Sukuna had been too busy in his own mind to listen to the blindfolded man. "Screw it up and he could reject your admission, so go all-out."

"HUH?!" Yuji said, starting to panic. "And what then? Immediate execution?!"

"Huh? So you're not the boss?" Sukuna's mouth popped out on Yuji's cheek, a skill Sukuna had learned recently when Yuji was eating. "Any hierarchy other than strength is worthless."

Sukuna retreated back into Yuji's body just as Yuji was about to hit him, causing Yuji to hit himself instead. "Sorry, Sensei. He pops out sometimes."

"What an amusing body you have now." Gojo mused.

"I owe you a favor, you know," Sukuna continued from Yuji's hand, as Yuji cried out in frustration. "Once I make this brat's body my own, you'll be the first one I kill!"

'Because you remind me of her.'

"It's an honor to be targeted by Sukuna," Gojo smiled arrogantly.

Yuji hit his hand. "This guy's really that famous?"

"Ryomen Sukuna is a fierce imaginary god with four arms and two faces, but he's actually a human that really existed, though it was over a thousand years ago," Gojo explained. "In the golden age of jujutsu, sorcerers gathered up all their might to challenge him and failed. Crowned with the title of Sukuna, we couldn't even destroy his grave wax as he traversed the ages after his death as a cursed object. Without a doubt, he is the King of Curses."

At this point, Sukuna was furious. She was supposed to go down in history. She was meant to be remembered. What happened to remembering the Queen of Jujutsu Sorcerers?

And it hit him.

She was a female, not a male. That was the cold truth. Nobody cared that she saved the world because it hurt their reputations. They all thought they were better than her, they laughed and mocked her. Even so, Sukuna knew that she'd risk her life for all of them.

And she did.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hello everyone! I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has voted and commented on this story. Your support for me and my stories means a lot. Also, I LOVE reading your comments, they keep me going and often leave me with a super weird and creepy grin on my face, but I could care less because yall make me so very happy. If you don't like the story, tell me what's wrong with it in the comments (constructive criticism ONLY. I won't listen to you if you be disrespectful.) Thank you all and have a lovely day/night!