xiii

I've recently come across a lot of people realizing this isn't a xreader story halfway through the first chapter and cry every time one goes away. But I got yall who stay so I'm happy about that.
Also, Author-chan is going through ✨️heartbreak✨️ rn so please bear with me. (No, don't try and hunt him down, he did nothing wrong. Yall can hunt down my parents though 😁)

・゚: *✧・゚. *

"No matter how you slice it, your such an annoying brat!"

He then proceeded to walk up to the special grade and pat it on the shoulder.

"Hold on, I'm thinking,"

'If I go after Fushiguro, the brat will change back. And if that's the case, the most troublesome situation for him would be back to the original plan of him and Fushiguro versus the special grade.'

"Hey," Sukuna motioned with a newly healed finger for the special grade to follow. "Let's go kill some brats."

Sukuna started walking away, but the special grade didn't follow, instead it decided to shoot a beam of cursed energy at Sukuna.

"You fool," Sukuna growled, as he stuck his hand out in front of him, healing the damage the special grade had done to his hand to block the attack.

"Oh shit, I healed this one too," Sukuna said, not even bothering to glance at the shocked special grade curse.

"Not a fan of walks huh?" Sukuna asked with a smile. "Well, I guess curses are supposed to linger at thier point of origin. Fine then..."

In an instant, Sukuna was right in front of the special grade.

"You can die here."

Sukuna slammed the special grade's head into the concrete below them.

"C'mon c'mon, you can do better than that!"

Sukuna proceeded to stomp on the special grade's face so hard that the bridge underneath them crumbled.

The special grade grabbed Sukuna by the ankle and threw Sukuna towards the ground, or at least it thought it did.

"Even a cursed spirit needs an arm, right?" Sukuna held up the special grade's missing arm, taunting the special grade from the piece of falling rubble he sat on.

The look of despair on the special grade's face, the feeling of beating down someone weaker than him finally brought him joy again.

He might as well curse the world that cursed her.

With that thought, a menacing laugh bubbled up inside him until he could no longer hold it in.

Everything went red.

・゚: *✧・゚. *

"Did you know? You and I are both categorized as special-grade... Me... and this insect?" He told the special grade whose arms and legs had been cut clean off and shoved into the concrete wall as well as its torso and head.

Suddenly, the special grade healed itself and gave a proud smile.

"You look proud of yourself–should I applaud?" Sukuna mocked the special grade. "But using cursed energy to heal yourself isn't hard for cursed spirits, unlike humans.

You and this brat don't have the slightest idea of what a curse can do. How about I teach ya, true jujutsu sorcery?"

A red aura surrounded Sukuna, matching his ruby red eyes.

"Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine."

Suddenly, the curse had been split into pieces.

"I was going for three slices. Shit! You're weak as hell." Sukuna said as he held the  remaining piece in the air. "Oh right! Can't forget about this..."

Sukuna ripped something out of the special grade's chest. A human finger. "I'll take that back."

Sukuna walked away from the ashes that used to be the special grade cursed spirit, pissed as hell.

"I'm done! How annoying! If you're gonna change get on with it already!!"

Sukuna was met with silence.

"Brat?"

Again silence.

Sukuna grinned. It was time for him to wreak havoc.

・゚: *✧・゚. *

I have given the people what they want: a new chapter.