vii

Somebody added my story to their reading list called, "waiting for the next chapter- I'm looking at u author-chan"

I feel called out.

*gets on hands and knees* I'm sorry my dear readers! I have been very busy and haven't had a chance to write. Thank you for your continuous support.

Also, another person added my story to a reading list called "mildly good-(idk what mildly means)" I can't tell if that's a compliment or an insult. Anyway, my dear reader, mildly in this context means slightly okay.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Yuji had been accepted into jujutsu high sadly, which meant that he wasn't going to be executed and that Sukuna was stuck with the annoying brat.

Sukuna groaned in annoyance as Yuji put up pictures of women in bikinis around his new dorm.

"Yuji, you don't need to fight, you know. Fushiguro and I can go retrieve Sukuna's fingers. Why don't you just wait here?"

Before Sukuna could even think of a smart retort, Yuji had already answered.

"No! I said I'd do it, didn't I? Don't make me think twice about it!" Yuji said as he finished putting up the posters. "But it would be hilarious to see a beat-up Fushiguro bring the fingers to me while I relax."

"True that," Gojo laughed. "OKAY! To be honest, there's no way you're not fighting!"

"HEY! WAS THAT A TEST!?" Yuji yelled out in betrayal.

"If they were that easy to find, we would've found them already!" Gojo said.

Yuji stared blankly.

"There are some with a large, overwhelming presence, others that keep quiet, and some that have already been consumed by a cursed spirit. With regard to searching for these things, it's gonna be a pain," Gojo explained.

"But now we have you, Yuji," Gojo pointed at him. "In order to regain its power, the Sukuna you consumed will direct you to the whereabouts of the fingers. You're a vessel as well as a radar. We're gonna need you in the field."

"I don't think the guy inside of me is that considerate,"

"Wow, the idiot's right for once," Sukuna commented in a mocking tone.

'Shut up,' Yuji snapped back.

"I think we'll be able to come to a win-win agreement," Gojo said as he opened the door.

Sukuna burst out laughing. Him? Helping jujutsu sorcerers? Never.

"Huh? You're next door? There are a bunch of empty rooms, aren't there?"

The voice belonged to Fushiguro, who Sukuna recognized as the kid that got his ass kicked by a weak curse.

"Fushiguro!" Yuji beamed. "You finally look better!"

"I thought it'd be more fun and lively this way," Gojo answered.

"Classes and missions are more than enough!" Fushiguro said, urked by Gojo.

"Anyway, it's fine! More importantly, we're going out tomorrow!" Gojo said. His positivity was too much for Sukuna that he hissed and covered his eyes, like he was a vampire that had been exposed to sunlight. "We're going to get the third first year."

*:・゚✧*:・゚

There was something about this third first year that rubbed Sukuna the wrong way.

"I'm Nobara Kugisaki. Lucky you, getting hang out with a girl like me."

"I'm Yuji Itadori, and I'm from Sendai!" Yuji pointed to himself, as if she didn't know it was him talking. Sukuna clicked his tongue. How humiliating.

"Megumi Fushiguro." Fushiguro stated.

Nobara stared at the two, then sighed. "Sheesh... I'm always so unlucky."

"Alright!" Gojo said. "Since two of you are from the country, we'll go on a tour of Tokyo!"

Nobara and Yuji went nuts while Megumi cursed.

'Can I get a new vessel?' Sukuna wondered. 'No, probably not. Nobody is stupid enough to swallow a finger, except for this brat.'

"I shall announce our destination," Gojo said in an authoritative voice that made the two stop bickering and kneel to Gojo. "Roppongi."

"Ro-ppon-gi?" The two idiots said in unison.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

This was definitely a shorter chapter, but I needed to get something out to stop getting hate mail lol (I'm joking, nobody has sent me hate mail... yet.) In all seriousness, I haven't been slacking that much, I've actually been planning things out. I can't wait for yall to check it out when the time comes. Anyway, bye loves, and take care of yourselves!