ix

Been in a mental hospital for a while, tried overdosing, haven't been writing or in contact with anyone besides a bunch of nurses and suicidal people with lots of problems . It messed with my head, so I hope I'm still a little sane and that yall still like my writing. I've been listening to too much Neon Gravestones and the entire Vessel album by Twenty One Pilots apparently.

✧・゚: *✧・゚: *

"YOU LIAR!!!!" Nobara. and Yuji yelled. "THIS ISN'T ROPPONGI!!!"

"Yep, there's definitely a curse," Megumi said as they stood in front of an abandoned building.

"PLAYING WITH US COUNTRY FOLK!!!" Nobara continued to yell even though Yuji was already over it.

"There's a cemetery nearby. That with an abandoned building attracted a curse," Gojo explained.

"So graves are a hot spot for curses?" Yuji asked.

"It's not necessarily cemeteries themselves. It's the fear humans have towards cemeteries is the problem." Megumi explained.

"Right. The school was also like that."

"Hold up, he doesn't even know that?" Nobara questioned.

"Well..."

✧・゚: *✧・゚.*

"HE SWALLOWED A SPECIAL-GRADE CURSED OBJECT?!" Nobara screamed. "EW EW EW EW EW! GROSS! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! SOO UNSANITARY!"

"Wha-" an irk mark appeared on Yuji's forehead.

"I'm with her," Megumi commented.

"Again, only an idiot with screws loose would eat a finger," Sukuna lazily told Yuji.

"Anyway, I wanna know what you guys are capable of," Gojo said. "Think of it as a field test."

"Nobara, Yuji," Gojo nodded in their direction as Nobara continued to gag."You two go in that building and exorcize any curses."

"But I thought only curses can exorcize curses."

"With every word that comes out of your mouth, I lose brain cells."

"I don't know any jujutsu spells," Yuji ignored Sukuna's comment.

"You're basically half a curse already. You've got cursed energy flowing through you. Controlling that energy isn't as easy though," Gojo said, as he handed Yuji what looked like a butchers knife. "Here, take this."

"Woah!!" Yuji beamed.

"That's a cursed tool called Slaughter Demon. It's a weapon infused with cursed energy. It'll work against curses," Gojo explained to Yuji, as Nobara started to walk away from the finger-eater towards the building. "Oh, one more thing Yuji...."

"Don't let Sukuna out, got it?" Gojo put on a more serious expression, and Sukuna laughed. "If you use that, you'll expel any curses in an instant... but the same goes for any humans in the vicinity."

Nobara looked back at them with a questioning look on her face before telling Yuji to hurry up.

✧・゚: *✧・゚.*

"What a pain," Nobara muttered. "I came all the way to Tokyo and now I gotta deal with some curses."

'This woman is something else,'

"Huh? I thought you were here to expel curses..." Yuji questioned.

"Let's make this quick and split up okay?" Nobara ignored Yuji's comment. "I'll start from the top and make my way down. You start from the bottom. Let's finish this up and head over to Ginza for some sushi."

"Hey, take this more seriously. Curses are dangerous! Don'tcha know?" Yuji said as an irk mark appeared on Nobara's forehead.

"WHAT'S A NEWBIE LIKE YOU TELLING ME OFF?!" Nobara kicked Yuji down the stairs, which Sukuna would've done if he could. "GET MOVING!"

"I CAN'T READ YOU AT ALL!" Yuji yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"That's why you're not popular," Nobara calmly replied as Sukuna laughed at Yuji.

"WHAT? HOW'D YOU KNOW THAT?!" Yuji questioned, but Nobara was already gone. "Bet you're not popular either... idiot."

Just as Yuji finished his sentence, a curse attacked him from above. Thankfully for Yuji, he was quick to move out of the way, and in the process able to cut one of the curse's arms off.

Yuji then went for a head on attack, which amused Sukuna seeing as a newbie like him would've gotten killed if he didn't dodge it perfectly.

But Yuji successfully immobilized the curse by sliding underneath it and cutting its legs off. He then proceeded to run back at it and stab the curse in the head.

"I got some moves!" Yuji said aloud as he sat on top of the curse.

"You haven't the slightest idea of how to fight, and you're saying you 'got some moves'?" Sukuna appeared on Yuji's cheek, which this time yuji didn't slap away.

"Hey, Sukuna..." Yuji started.

"What do you want, brat?"

"Is it true you used to be a human?"

"...Yes, why?"

"How'd you become a curse?"

"That's none of you business," Sukuna spat.

"I'll figure it out someday," Yuji brushed off Sukuna's comment

✧・゚: *✧・゚.*