Anxiety

Tw: Mention of panic attack and seizure 

Andi had her burgundy cardigan wrapped tightly around her as she read One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, ignoring her salad that she pushed aside. Her large 80s framed light brown glasses slipping down the bridge of her nose as she subconsciously ran her thumb along the bottom of her lip. 

Boyd and her sat in silence, the events of yesterday leaving her anxious and exhausted, and Boyd, noticing her more timid posture than normal, didn't push it. Occasionally she'd look up and read out an absurd line from the book, both teenagers laughing - though this has to be Andi's new favorite book.

The silence they found in the loud cafeteria was interrupted by a figure crashing into the seat two over from Andi, Stiles looking as if he was about to partake in a drug deal in a sitcom. Boyd's face fell void of emotion as he stared down the pale boy.

"You got the keys?" Stiles finally spoke up.

Andi didn't look away from her book, but she could see the scene from the corner of her eyes, Boyd pulled out a set of keys to hold out for the boy next to her, still not saying a word. Stiles' giddy expression faded though as the keys disappeared in Boyd's hands as he reached for them.

"This isn't a favor. It's a transaction," he explained, earning a small laugh from the girl down the table.

Stiles' head looked over to finally acknowledging her presence. Andi's head was still in her book, her hair being held up by a large clip that left the front pieces to fall in front of her face, leaving it so Stiles could see the small blotches around her eyes.

As everyone filed into the locker room to change, Andi looked around for Erica, wanting to ask her how she was feeling, but the blonde was nowhere to be found.

"Has anyone seen Erica?" she questioned the girls who neighbored Erica's locker, they all shrugged not knowing. Andi looked in her locker, hoping she just left early for next period, but her backpack and school clothes were still inside.

Shit. 

The Argent pushed her way out of the locker room, ignoring her sister's calls, and headed into the dark gym to find Erica making her way up the wall. Without a harness or matts to support her.

"Erica wait!" She called out, running towards the wall, but she could see she already had started to climb.

Her breathing was uneven and Andi wasn't going to make it. 

As she pushed herself to move faster, her body seemed to take over her mind, reaching out for the matts that sat across the gym near the bleachers and sending them sliding across the floor near the rock wall.

Erica's body let go of the wall and a figure sped past Andi, catching Erica before she hit the floor and laying her on the matts.

"Put her on her side!" the blonde called towards the figure, Scott, as she slid on her knees next to the seizing girl. 

She hadn't noticed the hoard of students who came in as they heard the commotion, not until someone questioned, "shouldn't we put something in her mouth." 

"No." Scott and Andi spoke, the blonde not looking up from the girl on the floor.

"Unless you want to pay the dental bill when her teeth break," she retorted as she finally turned and looked at her older sister behind her, "Ally, call an ambulance."

Her blue eyes locked back onto Erica who was clutching onto Andi's hand as if her life depending on it, "you're going to be okay Erica," she whispered as she push her hair out of her face, feeling her body slowly stop convulsing.