Overview

Started June 2, 2021

Hey besties. I want to start off by saying this is my first book so please don't judge. Also, this is something that I hope were to happen in the Shadow and Bone series on Netflix.

If you have any feedback by the time this book is finished please don't hesitate to tell me. I love knowing whether or not my work is good. If you start reading this book thank you!!!

I also want to give a heads up some people might turn bad...... and it's not gonna be like the original books or the show that much.

The normal characters will be in this book. I'm not making any new ones, I'm trying to make it the same as the show but with my own twist to it.

At the start of the chapters you'll see something that looks like this, Alina that means it's from Alina's pov or whoever's name is like that. Sometimes there will be No Pov which means it's from no ones pov.

For certain characters I might call them different things. Of course for Alina, I mostly will do Alina, but sometimes it will be sun summoner. For Kirigan, I will be referring to him as The Darkling most of the time, but Aleksander will also be in there as well as The Black Heretic.

All right that's probably all I need to say. Happy reading my friends!!