Chapter 1

Kirigan

Stepping out of the fold, alive, was something I didn't think was going to happen. I didn't even know where I was. But now I'm here. In some cheap hotel where no one knows who I am.

How many people even know who I am now? What has Alina told the world? I push those thoughts away and remember what I have to do. I have to kill her. She knows to much. But I don't even know how to get to her.

There's a knock at the door which scares me out of my thoughts.

"Mr.Styles? We have your bill if you'd like to pay it now."

At first I think they have the wrong room. Then I remember I'm Mr.Styles, I gave them a fake name so they wouldn't know who I was. Who does know who I am?

What do they mean by We have your bill? What day is it? I know I have to respond before they think something is wrong or worse, suspicious.

"Yes, um, I'm sorry what day is it today?"

"It's Thursday sir. It's been a week since you've been here and that's all you said you needed to stay for."

Their right. It's already been a week?! I don't have the money to pay them. Oh well. It's their loss. I need to stay here longer and I have no money.

"Would you mind coming in? The door's open."

"Sure, is everything alright?"

"Everything will be just fine."

As they walk in, I realize I've been talking to a man this entire time. He sounded like a woman but he's very much a man. As he is walking into the room I go to shut the door behind him so no one sees what I'm about to do. My friends from the fold do the dirty work for me. Keeping him as quiet as a mouse so no one hears.

In the end when they leave all that is left is blood all over the floor. Bones in the corner. And his heart sitting in the middle of the room. Just a minute ago he was alive, now he's dead. Oh I hope I killed the right person. If he doesn't own this place, I'm definitely screwed.

I assume the blood is dripping to the floor under me because all of a sudden screams fill the hotel. Before I have the chance to do anything 3 big men barge into my room and see what has happened. Right as they are about to fight me the room goes dark. Of course it's because of me but they don't know that. I find my way out the door and have them killed to. It's such a pity that people can't just mind their own business. This time you can hear the screams. The screams of pain. Such beautiful music. I put on the scared act as everyone else and leave the building. Guess I'm not staying here after all.

Now I'm out on the street. A place I didn't want to be. But that's when I see her. Genya. She is loyal to me. If she doesn't help me out she knows what I'll do to her.

I'm walking straight to her. As I'm walking she sees me. I smile and point to a pub down the street. She nods and walks to it too.

It felt like forever just to walk there. But I eventually got there and sat at a table with Genya.

"How are you alive? I heard that you died in the fold." She said very shocked to see me.

"Well I'm here in the flesh aren't I."

"What do you need?"

"A place to stay. And information on our sun summoner."

"I have no idea where she is. No one does. Well maybe those crows or Zoya but no one has seen anyone of them. The last anyone's heard of Zoya was that she went back into the fold to find survivors. And the crows are long gone."

"Finding Zoya won't be a problem if she hasn't left town. Or if she is in the fold. The crows will be harder to find."

"Well the last anyone saw them was on a boat to Katterdam."

"Katterdam? Oh. Hmm. That place isn't very nice though is it?"

"Never been. But I've heard it's terrible."

"Well I guess it looks like we're going to Katterdam."

"Well maybe you, I can't go."

"Why?"

"I've started a life here. And I can't leave town."

"Why?"

"You ask many questions. Anyways, some grisha girl found me a made me her prisoner."

"Could we kill her?"

"No. Not even if you tried. I was sent to kill her. But somehow she knew and well made me her prisoner."

"Okay then. Looks like I'm going to Katterdam. Thank you for your information my friend."

"Of course. But don't hurt Alina. The amount of time she's had to practice. She could do so much by now. If you try to hurt her, she'll kill you."

"She'll do that anyway."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. I have to go. Thank you again."

//

First chapter!!!! Let me know how you like it. I know it's short I'm making longer ones. I'll try to update as much as I can. <3