Chapter 6

Alina

As the stag was leading Louis and I away from the chaos, I was starting to think he had no idea where he was leading us. Ketterdam is a place I've never been before and in the time I've been here, I've never gone in this area. So how does the stag know where we are going?

"Where are we going?" I accidentally say aloud. Louis is now looking at me with a concerned look. For a 10 year old he sure knows a lot. I think I underestimate young kids.

"What do you mean by 'where are we going'?" He asked. Haha, busted.

"Umm, how do I put this in a way without freaking you out?"

"Considering you don't know where we are going I'm already freaked out."

"Okay, that's true. But, there's a reason I don't know where we are going. See there's this....... thing inside me. It's an amplifier, so it make my power, better? I guess. It, well, amplifies my power. And the amplifier in my is a stag. The stag is what is bringing us somewhere. I'm not the one using my legs right now. He is. So if we get lost it's not entirely my fault."

"It's in you?"

"Yes. I was chosen by the stag, though I wasn't the one to kill him. He chose me. I didn't want to kill me but he died anyway. Then I was forced to wear his bones and now the bones are in me."

"Ouch."

"Yeah, ouch."

But seriously, where are we going stag? I've never been in this area and I don't think you have either. I try to communicate with him as I did last time.

"I don't know specifically where we are going but I know who we are going to." The stag answered. What does he mean by who?

Okay, who are we going to? Because I'm getting the feeling you and I aren't on the same page. I think to him.

"I'm leading us to Mal and Kaz." The stag answered.

I stop. Take control of my legs back and stop walking. Mal. We cannot go see Mal. The stag isn't on Mal's side is he? I don't think so. We can't go see Mal and Kaz. Not yet. I don't know if we can trust them. I tell him.

"That's why we are going. Because right now he's not in jail. He's out with Kaz and I'm trying to follow him. Well find him. If we can find where he is then maybe we can see what he's doing." He tells me. Hmm. That's smart.

Okay. I trust you. But how will we get Louis to safety?

"Fine we'll make a detour. Then we go see where Mal is. Cool?"

Yeah. Where are we going?

"To see my murderer."

Aleksander. We're going back to him.

I let him take control of my legs again. Where we are going is safe. Now it's time to make a plan.

1st drop off Louis with Aleksander.
2nd spend time with him before I go.
3rd find Mal and what he's doing
4th, okay I haven't thought of this part yet. But we have time. I have time. Hopefully.

Chapter 6!!!!!
I know this was extremely short. I've been a little busy this couple of days but I wanted to put out a chapter.
I don't have much to say but I hope you liked this one.
As always, have a good day <3