The Description

My name is Emily Fox. I am a junior in high school, and I have had this big crush on the bad boy of my high school. His name is Kai Parker and he is also a junior. He doesn't know me but I wish he did.

I live in the more affluent side of my town, however, I'm more of a quiet girl. Nobody knows that I am the daughter of Elijah Fox. He is the second richest man in the city that I live in. He has his own furniture store named Elijah's Furniture. I have two best friends that I love dearly. Their names are Amelia and Charlotte; they are the only ones that actually know the real me. That is the second-richest family in Idaho.

The richest family in my town is Kai's family. His dad was the owner of Mark's kitchen appliances however he did pass away when he was 15 in a terrible car accident, so now his grandpa has to take over. as soon as kai turns 19 he can me the owner of Mark's kitchen appliances.

My name is Kai Parker. I am a junior in high school, I'm the hottest and the richest in high school. I'm more of an outgoing type of man. I throw the most epic parties this high school has ever seen. I have a new girl every week. I know I could be better and just have a girlfriend but all the girls in this school just want to have sex and not have a committed relationship.

Disclaimer this is not a TVD story

Started January 1st 2021
Ended ....