Chapter 1- Meeting Allison And Connor

ALLISON'S POV

The sun pierced through my curtains, kissing my face. My eyes fluttered open, but quickly shut, after being struck by a blinding light. After a few minutes, I finally opened my eyes. I reached for my cell phone, and flipped it open. 6:32. School started in an hour. I struggled out of my bed, then stumbled to my dresser. I picked out some black skinny jeans, ripped of course, a red t-shirt, and some black shoes to finish the all. I quietly walked to the bathroom, not wanting to wake up my mother. I peeked in her room, to find my mom sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to wake her from her slumber.

I tip toed to the bathroom, and quietly closed the door. I plugged in my straightener, and looked at myself in the mirror. I was tall, thin, with dark auburn hair, and a funny circle mark on my neck. It was black, with a few white dots. It wasn't a tattoo, and I wasn't sure where it came from, but it was pretty cool. But the thing that I like the most about me, is my eyes. They are blue, with tinges of purple and green. When I got angry, my eyes turned indigo, with tinges of black and red. I straightened my slightly wavy hair, and grabbed the rest of my belongings. I grabbed my bag, and stepped outside.

The air was crisp, perfect for a walk to school on a spring morning. I turned my IPod on, and put my earphones in, with Secrets blasting in my ears. I noticed a few other girls walking together to school, but I didn't join them. You see, I am a bit of a loner. I don't meet the girls' standards, and the boys.... well they stay away from me. I lifted my head up, and noticed a big building in front of me. I had arrived at the Greendale High School. I pushed the door open, and squeezed myself through many groups, to get to my first class. I accidentally bumped into a cheerleader, who smirked.

" Watch it!"

" Chill blondie."

I muttered. If she heard me, god knows what would happen.

I headed into history, and sat down at the back of the class. The teacher came in, and started telling us about the new book we were going to read. She was interrupted by a knock at the door. A boy entered. Everyone starting texting each other, and murmuring.

" Who's that?"

" He's so hot!" "

I wonder why he moved here."

I just ignored them all, and kept writing my notes.

"Class, can I have your attention please?" I barely looked up

. " This is Connor, and he will be joining us this year."

He came and sat in the back, beside me. Shit. I looked at him, and noticed he was looking at me. Suddenly, something inside me changed. Time stopped, my heart stopped, everything was trapped in time. I was stuck looking at him. His eyes were green, with blue tinges, like me. He seemed well built, but that's not the time of thing that interested me. He was staring at me too. His expression looked blank, but sincere. Shy, but bold. It couldn't be explained.

I finally came out of that trance, and jolted. He did the same. Weird.. I accidentally dropped my pencil. I bent down to grab it, my hand touching it, but my hand met someone elses'. I looked up to find Connor bent down to get my pencil. His hand was warm, and when his hand felt mine, it felt like the heat was being transfered into my hand. It felt so different. A cough from a nerd up front made me realize that we were in the middle of class. I got up and sat down. He did the same.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

The bell rung, and I rushed out of class. I went straight to my locker, to grab my chemistry textbook.. I wasn't used to a boy paying so much attention to me, and I was very shy. Suddenly, I felt a strong pain searing through my back. I groaned, and knelt down.

CONNOR'S POV

Wow... She was so pretty. Her eyes were mystifying, her hair was beautiful. She seemed so nice. She hypnotised me. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Sadly, I don't know her name. I'll do ANYTHING out her name. Before she finds out my secret. My brother, Matt, had described that feeling a couple of years ago, but I didn't think it could happen all so fast.

FLASHBACK

" Dude. it was so amazing."

He was lying on his bed, looking starstruck. I sat there beside him. I was 13, and he was 18.

" How was it? Tell me!."

He sighed.

" It isn't even describable. When I first looked at her, I was lost in her eyes. Then, my hand brushed against hers, and it felt like we were sharing our heat." I sat there, gaping. He sighed again.

" Someday it will happen to you bro. Someday."

BACK TO THE FUTURE

I was 17 now, and I thought I had just found her. My mate.

ALLISON'S POV

I ran outside, gasping for air. My sight was getting blurry, and my back was killing me. I couldn't even think straight. I never felt like this before. What was happening?! I ran into the forest, not aware of the events that would happen....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffie... ;D

Hey everyone :)

This is my third book, and you will notice it is NOTHING like BRACE FACE and A BOY, A GIRL, AND A TRIP AROUND THE WORLD. You see, I like to write with two styles. Dramatic, and humorous. I had a hard time including dramatic words with a humorous story. So I am experimenting with this.

I really hope you enjoy it!

VOMMENT!

* Stargirl555*