Chapter 12- Teardrops Filled with Regrets

Glass shattered everywhere.

A scream filled the air.

Menacing yells.

Running.

So slow.

Open window.

One more chance. 

Pull back.

Too late.

One last breath.

Keep Silama safe.

***

My eyes shot open, and surveyed my location. I was safe. I was alright.

Then what was that dream?

I lifted my head, and gasped. I had always been a active sleeper. But this was a new record. My blankets were everywhere around the room. The glass of water on my night stand was just shards of glass, scattered all around the floor. Pillows were thrown all the way to the door of my room. 

I sat up, and gasped. I was right beside the window. How-what?

And then I remembered the dream.

Open window.

I had tried to escape from my own room. But it wasn't my room. In the dream, I was somewhere else. Somewhere I didn't recognize. And I had almost killed myself.

I felt tears flowing down my cheeks. Why? Why was I crying? What happened? 

And then I snapped. That dream wasn't normal. It was forced. Someone had tried to kill me. Making it look like suicide. 

Oh my god.

I stood up quickly, and raced towards my closet. I threw on a sweater, and inhaled it to see if it was clean. It smelt more than clean.

It smelt like him.

I sniffed, trying to retain my tears. 

Instead, I ran as fast as I possibly could, towards his office.

I needed to tell someone.

***

"Hello Alison."

"I need your help!!!"

He stood up, looking alarmed.

"I know."

Connor's dad looked alarmed, with a knowing look on his face.

"No you don't! I had a dream, and I almost died! Somebody is controlling my dreams!!"

"Hmm.. The only wolf that can control thoughts and dreams is... Hmm.. let me think."

I sat down, fiddling with my thumbs, as he thought. Oh my god. Hurry up. PLEASE.

"I remember! It's Shaun!"

I froze.

"Shaun? As in Shaun, the guy who I worked with, who knows ALL my abilities?"

It was his turn to freeze.

"Oh no. Allison, we will change your room, into a more secured zone. We will post body guards outside.  And Shaun will be banished from the pack, for treason."

I nodded at every word he said.

"But Allison, let's talk about other things."

I nervously checked the clock on the wall. I needed to head to training soon.

"I'm sorry. But I can't stay. I have to train."

"But Allison!"

"We'll talk later, my alpha! I promise."