Chapter 16- Surprise, Surprise.

PREVIOUSLY IN CHAPTER 15: 

A head popped out from behind the wall. The beautiful head I knew and loved. His brown hair flopped to the side of his face, covering his face perfectly. His eyes still had a purple haze in them, making me take a nervous and shaky breath.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Come over here. I have something to show you."

I cautiously walked slowly to the back of the house, scared of what I would see.. Or even find.

My feet stepped slowly. One step. One step.

My breathing was even shakier than before.

My fists were still clenched, ready for anything.

Just like Henry taught me.

I kept my eyes on the ground while I was walking. I couldn't look up just yet.

I finally saw a pair of feet and I inhaled my mate's scent.

Be brave.

I looked up and gasped.

Oh my god.

CHAPTER 16:

Connor was standing in front of me, wearing a dress shirt and jeans. He held a rose in his hands as he smiled at me. The cabin was dark except for a table in the center of the cabin, which was illuminated by candles. From the golden glow of the candles, I could see that there was a meal on the table too.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah.. wow that's incredible Connor! You really didn't have to do that you know."

"I did. We haven't spent a moment together like this in a while."

"I really missed you."

"I know."

He took me in his arms and we stood there for a whle, just enjoying the silence and each other's presence.

After what seemed like a few seconds (but was probably about 5 minutes) he moved his face closer to mine.

He's gonna kiss me!

His lips missed my mouth and went to my ear instead.

"Let's eat."

He smirked and took my hand, leading me to the table.

He pulled my chair out for me and I sat down. Hopefully he couldn't see me blushing in the dim lights!

He sat down and looked at me straight in the eyes. Was it just me or did his eyes seem even more purple than they usually are?

"How about we start with dessert first? You know, because eating dinner first is so mainstream."

I chuckled at this. "Since when are you Mr. Hipster?"

"I try."

He reached out behind him and pulled out two brownies. 

"Enjoy!"

He placed one in front of me. I took one of the forks placed beside me and took a small chunk of the brownie and put it in my mouth. 

"Wow this is so good!"

He grinned, not taking a bite of his brownie.

"Why aren't you eating?"

"I'm just not very hungry."

"Ah? That's weird."

"Yes."

I took another small bite and blinked, seeing purple for a second. 

What is going on?

I opened my eyes and felt dizzy. Connor just sat there staring at me.

"Oh my god."

The world starting spinning slowly around me. I gasped, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Connor!"

"What's wrong?"

"I- feel reaaaaally dizzy."

I felt my body hit the ground. I couldn't even see Connor anymore.

"Was it something you ate?"

The brownie! 

That was the last thing I heard before everything went purple. Usually everyone's vision goes black right? Not this time..

I heard faint voices in the background and felt myself getting moved but I couldn't make out what was really happening.

Everything was just a purple blur.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! What did you guys think of the chapter?

I will try to write a chapter as soon as I can! I had been planning this one for a while now :)

The story gets even more intense.. ;)

*Live*Laugh*Love

*Stargirl555* 

I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE xox, Gossip Girl... ;)