Chapter 17- Enough is Enough.

For a few hours all I did was wake up and fall right back into a deep sleep. And almost every time I would have weird dreams.

The strangest dream took place in a large, white room. I was walking around  and I had no idea where I was going. All of a sudden Henry appeared a few metres away from me. He looked peaceful but something was definitely on his mind. I could tell. I was happy to see him though!

"Henry!" My natural reaction was to run up to Henry and give him a hug. Instead of giving him the intended hug though, he managed to slap the back of my head.

Hard.

"OW! What the hell!?"

He looked angry now. "How could you open yourself up to him like that?! You knew something was wrong!! If you knew something was wrong why didn't you just stay away from Connor."

"I guess I assumed it was just a gut feeling, and that it wasn't important."

He slapped me behind the head again. 

"SERIOUSLY!?" I rubbed the back of my head, hoping there wouldn't be a bump at the back of my head.

"Yes. You could have died. Thank goodness a wolf from our pack had found you. And he only found you in my cabin because they did not know where you were and they were trying to find you. Why didn't you tell someone you were heading out?"

"I forgot to tell them where I was going? Aww I knew I forgot something."

"You can't afford to forget these kind of things. You got lucky this time. People are depending on you to save their lives, their homes and their families."

"I understand. So what exactly happened?"

"That brownie you ate had some kind of chemical that  could have killed you. Remember that purple substance in the vial I had shown you? The one that is DEADLY FOR SILAMA?!"

I gasped. "I remember..But why am I not dead?"

He stepped back. "Maybe there is still some good left in Connor."

We both remained silent for a while. I looked around in awe. This place was huge!

"So what is this place?"

He smiled. "This is-"

Henry suddenly looked back behind him as if something was there. I looked and there was just an empty white space like the rest of the room.

"I need to go. Be strong Allis-"

"Don't go!"

"I have to. I could only talk to you for a certain amount of time. I am already over the limit."