STILL MESSING AROUND

Miami, Florida
8:30 pm

Layla ~ I layed in bed eating my white cheddard popcorn gulping down my pineapple Fanta soda while watching straight out of Compton . It was a Tuesday the day was going by slow as ever and I'd been having these Erie feelings all day . I rolled over to my side and snatched my phone off the night stand next to my bed I slightly twisted my lips to the side contemplating whether or not I should call Dave and ask him where he is I just decided to call anyways.

CONVERSATION

Layla ~ hello ?

?? ~ who is this and why you calling my mans phone

Layla ~ your man ? Bit- you know what "chuckles" you can have him and tell dat bitch ass nigga I said don't bother comin back to this muthafuckin air bnb den since he "YO MAN"

?? ~ he is my man if I'm carrying his child

Layla ~ CHILD!? Oh yeah this nigga got me fucked up who is this !? Keshia ? Bitch when I see you after u drop that baby I'm beating yo ass and that's on my muthafuckin daughter bald head ass bitch !

ENDS CALL

Layla~ who tha fuck he think he is !? I'm supposed to be yo wife and you out fuckin with this bitch that disrespected our daughter you that fuckin horny and desperate I gave you everything.  EVERYTHING ! I was the realest one on your team for ALL THESE YEARS And yet you still treating me like shit ! Still treating me like I ain't nothing ! I broke my back working hard day n night when u got in that car accident but still got off work and sat beside you while u was in a coma I showed you love when I ain't have nun to give out and u still doing this shit to me .

I turned off the tv and slid under the covers more I turned my phone on dnd and closed my eyes drifting off to sleep thinking about my daughter.

Dave ~ I heard my phone ring "kisses Keisha's forehead" who was it ?

Keisha ~ it was that bitch Lara

Dave ~ LAYLA !? What did you say !?

Keisha ~ I told that bitch that I'm still carrying yo child and you my man if u was hers you wouldn't be here and she said don't take yo black ass back to air bnb whatever the fuck she said .

Dave ~ you my baby mama but don't you sit here in my face and disrespect my wife "chokes her"

Keisha ~ "gasps for air scratching at his hand around her throat"

Dave ~ now with her being my wife and you being my baby mama y'all better find some type of closure and come together for the sake of this baby you the mom so your gonna be here regardless and she my wife so she gone be around the child I don't want nun to do with you I'm not yo man you just a side piece a lil snack of pretzels I ate on for the time being wit yo salty ass put some respect on Layla name bitch "let's her throat go leaving the house"

Keisha ~ "gasps rubbing her throat" fuck both of y'all bitch I got some for y'all .

LAYLA MAD AT DAVE ?

KEISHA STARTING MESS ?

KEISHA JUST A SIDE PIECE ?

WILL DAVE EVER MESS WITH KEISHA AGAIN ?

I'm about to start updating so stay tuned into this book expected hit 1.76k reads thanks to all of you who voted for my book read my book or even added my book to their reading lists expected is back in action with plenty of chapters coming sorry for the short chapter .