Discharged From The Hospital

LA, California
7:00 AM
Hospital

Layla ~ I slowly rolled over to my side and looked at Dave as he slept in my arms he's so handsome I thought . This man is the love of my life I know he's not his self right now and that is why I am going to be here through his darkest days and I am going to help him through the fights with his demons.
I kissed his forehead and lightly brushed my small hand across his braids his eyes fluttered open as he smiled at me kissing my cheek I wrapped my arms around him tighter snuggling into his chest and he began to speak.
Dave ~ good morning baby
Layla ~ good morning handsome
Dave ~ "stretches" I bought you some clothes they are in the car if you want to take a shower before we leave from here so u can just go home and rest..
Layla ~ "smiles" that's fine babe could you go and get them for me ?
Dave ~ of course baby "kisses her"
Layla ~ "kisses back"
Dave gets up and puts his shoes back on and he told Layla he would be right back . He left the room and went to go get her Gucci back out of the trunk that had a pair of clothes inside a toothbrush toothpaste and body soap along side a towel to dry off with . Dave comes back with the bag and Layla thanks him and goes to shower as Dave sat on the bed watching tv .

Layla ~ I thanked Dave and grabbed the bag out of his hand I went into the restroom and took out my soap and scrubber as I undressed myself I looked in the mirror and rubbed my hand under my tummy I closed my eyes and smiled my baby is here with me I feel her presence. I stood under the shower and applied soap on my scrubber as I scrubbed my body until I felt clean I washed my hair and turned the water off grabbing my towel I dried my body off and applied my Victoria's Secret lotion and perfume before I put on my PINK undergarments and then I put on my white tee shirt and my black tights I then put on my brown Gucci socks and threw on my fendi slides I added Cantu conditioner to my hair and let my curls fall and I brushed my teeth and put all of my things inside of my Gucci bag as I left the restroom.
Layla ~ babe I'm ready "smiles"
Dave ~ Well come on "turns the tv off"
They both walk to the elevator and Dave presses floor 1 when they get to the first floor Dave skipped happily to the desk and asked for Layla's discharge papers the woman hands him the clipboard and he signs Layla out handing it back to the woman. Dave grabs Layla's hand and leads her to his black matted Lamborghini he opens the door for her as he took her bag putting it in the back .

Dave ~ "closes door" you hungry babe ?
Layla ~ oh I'm starving !
Dave ~ lol well it's morning time so I'll take you to Ihop and get you some breakfast.
Layla ~ mi love you 🥺
Dave ~ I love you too baby

Dave starts the car and puts it in reverse as he backed out of the parking space he checked his rear view and side mirror for any cars as he turned back and moved his shift stick to drive he pressed the gas as he reached down and handed Layla the bag with her phone and accessories in it she thanked him and laid her head on the window .

                  20 minutes later
Dave ~ baby wake up we here "lightly shakes her"
Layla ~ "yawns" finally babe you drive slow
Dave ~ lol that's because I know you don't like when I drive fast you would be panicking even if I go over 80 . "Helps her out the car"
Layla ~ because you be speeding ☹️
Dave ~ that's what you think "grabs her hand leading her inside"
Layla ~ mhm
Dave ~ hi excuse me can I get a booth for two
Assistant ~ two adults is that right ?
Dave ~ yes ma'am
Assistant ~ here are you guys menus you may sit there on that isle any where you like someone will be here to assist u guys in just a few minutes.
Dave ~ okay thank you "wraps arm around Layla's shoulder"
Layla ~ "sits down"
Dave ~ "sits across from her" what you getting ? You want your usual ?
Layla ~ yes please babe and add another tray onto that I want chicken tenders with union rings and let me get the strawberry toasted strudel cheesecake on the side I'm hungryyyyy
Dave ~ anything you wanna eat I got you
Layla ~ "smiles" thanks babe
Dave ~ stop thanking me this is what a boyfriend is supposed to do. Y-

Waiter ~ "smacks on gum" HAY MY NAME IS MARKAYLA IM HERE TO TAKE YOUR ORDER .
Dave ~ "mugs her" bitch first of all why tf u screamin in my god damn ear wit yo hot ass breath where tf is yo manners at when u need em ? Yo parents aint teach you better then that ? Take yo voice from that 10 to a 1 and take me n my wife order down .
Layla~ "mugs her"
Dave ~ now for drinks we both want a sprite. Give me the blue berry pancake combo for her and add on another tray which will be the chicken tender basket that should come with union rings and slide in a strawberry toasted strudel cheesecake on the side and for me I want the pancake tray with the eggs bacon and hash brown . You get that ?

Waiter ~ mhm I got it . "Walks off"
Layla ~ "rolls eyes" bitch.
Dave ~ it's okay babe hey when we get home we can cuddle and watch your favorite movie plug love "smiles wide"
Layla ~ otayyy 🥺babe can we get our food to go she just made me mad and I'm getting sleepy again
Dave ~ ofc babe I'm sure they have to go plates
Layla ~ okay "yawns"
Dave ~ "reaches over the table and grabs her hand" babe I love you
Layla ~ I love you too Davy Pooh "makes kissy faces"
Dave ~ "drops her hand" "mugs her" I told u bout that gay ass nickname ☹️
Layla ~ but I think it's cute 🥺
Dave ~ what ever "kisses her"
Layla ~ "kisses back"

The waiter came back with their food and they boxed it up and left the restaurant and went back home Layla raced Dave upstairs and jumped on the bed almost causing her small 4'11 figure to bounce right back off Dave came in the door and gave her her food and drink as he sat on the other side of the bed grabbing the remote Dave turned on plug love and dimmed their lights Layla sat back and finally got comfortable in her own bed they ate and watched the movie together and cuddled until they both fell asleep hand in hand ..

How was chapter 4 ?
1 vote no comments 🥴 THAT'S TUFF!