Sorry Gift For Layla

LA, California
11:30 am
Car dealership

Dave ~ hey I'm here to buy my girlfriend a car today

Man ~ oh well is she with u I could show you guys a few cars see which one she likes ..

Dave ~ oh no sir she's home sleeping I just slipped out to run over here and pick this up today it's a surprise .

Man ~ ohhh I see okay well what are you looking for new year old year

Dave ~ mind if I check that one over there ? "Points to Tesla"

Man ~ oh yes sir the Tesla

Dave ~ How much for it ?

Man ~ this is our newest model so I prefer around mmm maybe ($124,000)

Dave ~ when can I buy it ?

Man ~ well u can buy it now and take it off our hands today I know it's a surprise for your wife ...

Dave ~ "pays him the money"

Man ~ okay well sign these papers for me sir and you are free to do whatever

Dave signed the papers and took the keys good thing he had his brother with him his brother drove Dave's car and Dave was in the Tesla on the way home they stopped at the store and Dave bought a bow to put on the car they left from the store and drove back to the house Dave went in the house and woke Layla up and wrapped his bandanna he had hanging out of his pocket around her head so she couldn't see.

Layla ~ daveeeee I cant see "pouts"

Dave ~ good you not supposed too "opens door"

Layla ~ where we going? "feels around"

Dave ~ shhh chill and listen ...
I know I did some damage back then and I know I hurt you so many times and you still managed to stick with me and be there for me when I needed you through the battles I be having with my inner demons. You stayed with me through all of the fighting and arguing and my bad tempers. You was by my side through all of it through thick and thin and I could never say oh u never did shit for me because I know you have you've did a lot for me babe and I thank you I thank you for not giving up on me when times got tough and I thank you for coming back to me in that hospital room "tear slips" I love you babe with all of my heart and I just want you to know that I'm truly sorry and I really hope you forgive me.  With that being said bro u mind counting down from 3 for me .?

Jay ~ 3....2....1

Dave ~ "takes off blind fold"

Layla ~ "screams" BABE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU DIDN'T

Dave ~ I did I did and I did it's all yours "hands her the keys"

Layla ~ AHHHH OMG STOP LIEN ! YOU FRL ? "Takes the keys"

Dave ~ dead serious babe this you

Layla ~ I love you so muchhhhh ! "Cry's"

Dave ~ baby don't cry come on whip This bih show me what you got

Layla ~ "jumps in the drivers seat putting on seatbelt"

Dave ~ "puts on seatbelt" jay put yo seatbelt on nigga you know she can't see over the steering wheel "laughs"

Jay ~ lol "puts seatbelt on"

Layla ~ fuck the both of u "pouts"

Dave ~ it's okay midget I mean babe ahem ..

Layla ~ Dave I'll tear your ass up "pulls off"

Dave ~ "ratchet voice" girl pleaseeeee u make my weave itch uh uh uh uh watch that curve lil girl shit I'm suing if I get a cut on my body. "pats hair"

Layla ~ lmaoooo boy shut up I know how to drive.

They went around the neighborhood for a quick drive they took pictures and jay and Dave passed the blunt Layla pulled back up to the house and the all got out of the car Layla thanked the both of them and went inside of the house to start cooking dinner.

Dave ~ what you cooking tonight babe

Layla ~ cheesy shrimp Alfredo

Dave ~ damn that sounds good I'm about to go shower "kisses her forehead"

Layla ~ okay babe dinner will be done in a little bit Jay you eating over here ?

Jay ~ uhh yeah what you making ?

Layla ~ cheesy shrimp alfredooooo

Jay ~ awe hell yeah I'm bout too tear this food upppp on what !?

"Both yell" ON GAWDD

Layla ~ lmao we dumb

Jay ~ naw I'm saying but where y'all bathroom again ? I gotta take a shitttt

Layla ~ ew nigga shitty ass downstairs hall 4th door on the right

Jay ~ ighttt good looks 💯

Layla ~ mhm "finishes cooking dinner"

15 minutes later .....

Layla ~ GUYS FOOD IS DONE COME AND EAT !

"Both" "runs to table digging in"

Layla ~ fat asses "giggles"

Dave ~ mmmm babeeeee this good asf "smacking"

Jay ~ "nigga stop smacking"

Dave ~ shut up

After they all ate Layla washed the dishes and then they all watched black panther in the theater room after they watched black panther they watched about two other movies and ate snacks until they got tired jay went to the guest room and went to bed and Layla went upstairs with Dave and got ready for bed since Dave already showered he laid in the bed and scrolled through his phone on Instagram posting a picture of Layla from earlier Layla went to the restroom and took a 30 minute shower she got out dried off did her Things and got dressed in a Nike sports bra and spandex to go with it and her long black nike socks and threw her curly hair up into a messy bun and crawled under the covers holding Dave close to her tightly.

Dave ~ turns off phone "setting it on the table" good night babe I love you kisses her

Layla ~ I love you too baby "kisses back"

Dave ~ go to sleep beautiful we got a long day ahead of us tomorrow "shifts in his spot scooting closer to Layla"

Layla ~ okay baby night night then sleep tight

Dave ~ lol babe shhh go to bed silly "kisses her forehead"

Layla ~ "lightly snores"

Dave ~ "chuckles falling asleep"

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER ?
I'm tired as hell and I have to join zoom for my class tomorrow with these ugly ass kids and teachers with they wide back ass 😒 but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter many more to come