Kidnapped

LA, California
10:30 pm
Sunset inn resorts (made up)

Layla ~ I stepped out of the car as I grabbed my purse making sure I locked the doors. As I was walking my purse vibrated in my hand I digged through my purse looking for my phone I grabbed my flashing phone n read the screen HUSBAND🥰💍 It was Dave's thousandth time calling my phone I rolled my eyes and clicked my phone off and threw it back into my purse. I don't want to talk to him right now it may seem like I'm doing too much but I'm not imagine how u would feel if u were pregnant n your boyfriend cheated on u and got another bitch pregnant he beats u until u lose your baby but wants to be there for her when it may not even be his because she is a hoe I just need time . I was walking when I felt someone watching me I walked faster until I heard footsteps behind me from a lil distance I ran and ducked off behind a van taking my 47 out of my purse making sure my clip was full I put the clip back in and cocked the gun in my hand I peaked to my left and seen two dudes creeping up on me and to my right it was 1 I took a deep breath and stood up letting shots go I shot him in his head and the other in his chest 2 times to my right I shot him in his head once and his chest twice I ran to the door to swipe my card to get in but somebody snatched me up and put a cloth over my face I tried yanking myself away from them but they were to strong all the moving I did made me lose my breath so I took a deep breath the cloth was still over my face as I breathed in more and more I blacked out .

Unknown ~ take her to the spot make sure she secured and trapped don't let her get away.

Unknown ~ yes sir "closes door"

Unknown drove Layla to the warehouse as told and tied her in chains That hanged from the walls she was still knocked out but shortly she would be awoken.

Unknown ~ "throws water on Layla"

Layla ~ who are u where am I ?

Unknown ~ shut up bitch

Layla ~ "tries yanking her arm out of the chains" when I get out of here that's your ass

Unknown ~ wat you gonna do stump me too? My cousin could've lost her baby .

Layla ~ bitch that's what you got me here for !? She should have never spoke on my deceased child yes I fucked that bitch up and I hope tf u know when I get outta here I'll do it again n I'll fuck u up too while I'm at it BITCH LET ME OUT OF HERE! "Tries getting out of the chains once again"

Unknown ~ you gonna suffer just like she did "takes out pocket knife cutting Layla's arm"

Layla ~ that's the best u can do ? Huh!? That weak ass cut bitch !

Unknown ~ "takes off mask" remember me ?

Layla ~ Travis fuck u let me go

Travis ~ I miss u too baby "punches Layla"

Layla ~ "spits out blood laughing" that's the best u got ? Your such a pussy if u think that punch was supposed to hurt me u punch like a bitch trav. thought I taught u better then that . ?

Travis ~ "kicks Layla in the face"

Layla ~ "chuckles" "secretly slides her hand out of the chains" you know what ? Y'all should really learn how to kidnap a mfk next time "punches Travis knocking him down"

I grabbed his gun and shot him 4 times and I looked around the room for my purse I found it I called Dave and let him know what's going on and where I am he told me he was otw and I hung up I slowly opened the door and peaked my head out pointing the gun down the hall to the left and right before I made my way downstairs I ran to the door shooting the lock off before I ran outside it was some woods nearby I ran as fast as I could I didn't stay there at the house because I didn't know if it was other people there and Dave can come and pick me up from where ever I am going to stop running because I remembered back there he still has my location I ran and ran until I made sure I was far away from the house I looked back and seen flashlights chasing me and people screaming where are u at bitch I ducked off behind the big tree and peaked around it . The footsteps got closer and closer I shot the person behind the tree n the person next to him good thing I got a silencer I shot two other people running my way before I took off running I use to be in track so I would say I'm pretty fast but that was years ago a bitch legs got rusty.

15 minutes later -

I got far away enough from the woods I seen Dave pull up in his 2020 Benz I jumped in the back and told him to go

Layla ~ GO GO GO!

Skkurrrrrrrr!!!

Dave ~ who was them niggas !?

Layla ~ my abusive ex I don't know how he found me Dave I didn't even know he was out of jail "cry's"

Dave ~ shhh it's okay ima handle it

Layla ~ okay

Dave ~ you never gonna get away from me wherever u go I go I will always find u n come back for u always okay Layla ?

Layla ~ okay David "slowly falling asleep"

Dave ~ niggas done kidnapped my gurl mane ima get them niggas back on my kids g .

David arrived at the house and carried Layla upstairs to the room putting her in the bed under the covers he took off his shirt and soon slid in behind her wrapping his long tatted arms around her waist pulling her close laying his head in the crook of her neck she held onto his arm tightly pulling him closer .

Dave ~ I love you lay Pooh

Layla ~ I love you too davey bear

Dave ~ don't start that gay shit .😑

Layla ~ "giggles"

Dave ~ go to sleep

Layla ~ "lightly snores"

Dave ~ "chuckles" lord thank u for giving me another chance with her. "Closes eyes falling asleep"

OMG YALL LAYLA GOT KIDNAPPED

ABUSIVE EX ? HE GOT OUT OF JAIL ?

DOES LAYLA HAVE A TARGET ON HER BACK NOW THAT HER EX IS OUT ? 👀

Vote, comment, mention to your friends, family hope u enjoyed this chapter many more to come babes❤️