The dream

LA, California
9:42

Unknown ~ "baby cries"
Dave ~ "looks around" who's here?
"follows the sound slowly"
Unknown ~ "cries louder"
Dave ~ who's baby is this crying ?
Unknown ~ "stops crying" yours daddy.
Dave ~ 🥺 baby ? Is that you ?
Unknown ~ daddy why did u have to beat mommy now I'm dead 🥺😔
Dave ~ baby no I'm so sorry I never meant to hurt mommy daddy swear I just haven't been myself lately baby I'm so sorry please forgive me. 🥺
Unknown ~ I want u to fix things with mommy and tell her how you feel daddy at Least for me 🥺😔 I will always love you and mommy bye daddy "fades away"
Dave ~ "tries hugging her" but his long arms went through her body .
Dave falls to his knees and cries his eyes out as regret washed over his body in so many different ways. He came to a realization.. it's my fault I will never be able to forgive myself I love you to baby he says as he woke up from his dream starring at the glass windows which his ceiling was made out of starring at the stars above him . Dave got up and left the room as he sat on the stairs where the events took place he sparked his pre rolled blunt and took a long hit blowing out the smoke . After he finished off the blunt he walked down stairs and grabbed the mop bucket and added bleach and  Lysol he looked at the blood on the floor as he mopped it up he went and poured out all of the alcohol he had stored in the cabinet and he cleaned the house he went on his phone and booked an anger management meeting he went upstairs after he cleaned the house and walked into their bathroom stripping out of his clothes that had Layla's blood on them he slipped inside the glass shower and let the steaming hot water hit his body as he stood there relaxing his muscles. He scrubbed his body with his axe soap for 20 minutes then got out wrapping the towel around his waist then brushing his teeth at the sink he then went to the room and threw on his white tee and black basketball shorts with his white nike socks he laid in the bed and turned on him and Layla's favorite movie then he drifted off to sleep.

Layla ~ I woke up and looked around this cold lonely room. No one was here my family disowned me and threw me in a orphanage when I was 10. The only one I had was Dave and lately I've been peeping him acting different he's not him self and I hate it I just wish I could have my Dave back the Dave that I know was so sweet to me gave me piggy back rides rubbed my back until I fell asleep on his chest played in my hair to relax me when I had headaches fed me soup when I was sick ... "tear drops" ... now my Dave doesn't do any of that at all. He doesn't hold me close when we sleep in the same bed anymore he turns his back towards me. He doesn't tell me that he loves me. He doesn't even touch me anymore unless he beats me .🥺 comes home late at night smelling like alcohol stumbling through the door . Having a baby was an amazing moment for me but now I will never witness that moment of holding pushing or seeing my first born. Apart of me is missing and I don't know how I could ever unsee what happened to me today . Baby I am so sorry 🥺 I'm so sorry mommy couldn't hold on to you I'm sorry your not going to be able to see mommy and daddy In three months when you enter this world ! I'm so sorry baby I tried to protect you the best way I could. I just know you were going to be beautiful you were gonna have mommy's light brown eyes and her long curly hair "sighs" it's all my fault . I should've protected you ! I should've protected you and now your goneee 😭💔. "Starts crying" monitor goes off and her body starts shaking aggressively.
Doctors runs in and checks her Iv
Doctor ~ code blue ! Code blue ! Patient in room 252 slipping in and out of consciousness! Beep beep beep beeeeeeeeepppppppppp... the monitor. It's flat lined . Checks her pulse... no pulse mememememe CLEAR ! her body jerks forward. AGAIN! Mememememe CLEAR! Her body jerks forward her body drops back onto the bed. Still no reaction or pulse from the patient she's gone. The doctor fixed her hair and tucked her in the sheet and left the room after turning off the light.
Layla ~ I arose as I saw my lifeless body laying there in the bed with tear stains on my cheeks I watched as the nurse turned off the light and left the room I saw a white light almost blinding me I covered my eyes and reached for it all around me was white I looked around at all of the people here dressed in white either white tuxedos or dresses with big white wings I walked away from everyone and sat somewhere it was quiet. mommy somebody said I snapped my head looking around I saw a toddler standing behind me caramel skin complexion light brown eyes long jet black silky curly hair she ran into my arms and I hugged her back I knew this was my baby because now I felt whole again my baby is so beautiful she placed her hand on my face and I leaned my head more into her hand letting a tear drop she wiped it and began to speak
Unknown ~ mommy you can't leave daddy there by his self I know what he did was wrong but he's not his self I talked to daddy in his sleep and I told him that I love the both of you and I want you guys to try and work things out for me .
Layla ~ baby anything for you of course "wipes tears" I love you so much baby mommy's sorry.
Unknown ~ it's okay mommy I know you still love me and I will forever love you guys too.

SO GUYS HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER ? 🥴 don't be afraid to let me know in the comments section...
Will Dave change?
Layla's dead 😳?
Vote and comment for me to publish chapter 3 at 10:30 pm today.