FLASHBACKS

LA , California
2:30 Am
At home

Layla ~ Travis please it's not what it looks like he's a family friend .

Travis ~ bitch shut the fuck up lyin to me who is this nigga in yo phone!

Layla ~ baby I swear he's.... he's only a family friend we grew up together I've known him since diapers I seen him at the store a few weeks back he took my phone and put his contact in he's had a crush on me since we were younger idk if he still has feelings for me babe I don't know but it's not like that I'm not cheating at all .

Travis ~ bitch ! "Throws the phone against the wall" "punches Layla repeatedly"

Layla ~ NO TRAV STOP PLEASE IM SORRY LET ME GO !! "Cry's"

Travis ~ SHUT TF UP ! "unbuckles belt"

Layla ~ "kicks trav hard before rolling off of the bed running out of the room"

Travis ~ AHHH come here u stupid bitch !

Layla ran towards the front door not looking back she flew through the woods and past the hotel she knew she was leaving everything behind but she didn't care she would find somewhere to live and get a good paying job she would start over as long as she got away from him .

She ran and ran until her feet told her to stop. She looked around to see she was on a familiar block and just a few houses down was Dave's house Dave was their family friend then. He
was always there for Layla when she needed him the most . she ran towards his house knocking on the door she heard someone from the other side yell that they were coming . Dave swung the door open staring at Layla's small short figure standing there looking at him with blood on her face he was angry . Angry at whoever had did this to Layla but sad he wasn't there to protect her he let her come in and he locked the door behind them he watched as she slowly limped up the stairs with her head down walking torwards his room he looked around and threw his head back with a sigh before following her he made it upstairs and walked into his room he went to his closet and handed her his big t shirt and some boxers and let her shower after Layla showered she got dressed and slid in the bed snuggled into his chest he wrapped his tight arms around her rubbing her back softly while playing in her hair she rubbed her eyes before slowly drifting away to sleep .

Dave ~ i love you Layla i hope one day we'll be together maybe even start a family . Your everything a man ever wants and needs and i just wish i could show u that . "Kisses her forehead lightly" "turns off the lamp on the stand"

                    FLASHBACK OVER

Layla~ i love you david forever and always i promise i will never let go .

Dave ~ forever and always i love you too

Layla ~ "turns off light" good night dave

Dave ~ good night

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOWWWWW I MISSED ALL OF YALL I HAD TO UPDATE