The fight

LA, California
1:30 pm
River side park

Layla ~ I was on live scrolling through the comments when one caught my eye .

User1 ~ your not even all that that's why your baby dead and I been fucking your nigga 😂

Layla ~ bitch who baby death is u playing with !? I will kill u bitch matter fact text me off here "ends live"

TEXT MESSAGES——————————-

Layla ~ so what was all of that shit you was talking in them comments on live ? (Read)

User1 ~ lmaooo I said your baby dead and I be fucking your Nigga (read)

Layla ~ yeah u got it sis meet me at river side park right now I wanna sit down n talk to u . (Read)

User1 ~ lol I'll be there ugly ass (read)

Layla ~ mhm yep keep talkin that shit while u on yo way here bitch hurry tf up (read)
END OF CONVERSATION—————-

Layla ~ bro I swear to god I'm about to beat tf out of this bitch ! My chest heaved up and down as I paced back and forth on the parks side walk when I seen the black Explorer pull up I ran and dragged her out of the drivers seat I decked her in the nose and wrapped my hand tightly around her box braids as I banged her head on the side of the truck I yanked her too the ground and sent blows left and right to her face talking to her with every hit . BITCH. DON'T. YOU. EVER. BRING. UP. MY. DAUGHTER. TF. AGAIN. HM!
I kicked her in her stomach repeatedly and stomped her face a few times spitting on her before I left her there and grabbed my stuff off the bench leaving the park .

When I got home I slammed the door letting Dave know I was home .

Layla ~ DAVID GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS NOW !

Dave ~ baby what's wrong "tries to kiss Layla"

Layla ~ "moves her head" some bitch talking about she fucked you is that true and why tf these bitches out here talking about my babies death like it's funny or something I hope that bitch die too while she was laughing about it .!

Dave ~ babe who are u talking about and what did u do why do u have blood on you ?

Layla ~ I beat that bitch ass cause she was playing with my daughter name in her fucking mouth !

Dave ~ omg Layla who who did u fight where is she

Layla ~ I left her at the park let her die the dumb bitch deserves it !

Dave ~ "runs and grabs keys running out of the door"

Dave ~ I ran and grabbed my keys and ran to the car I pulled off and drove around looking for the nearest park because she walked home I know she wouldn't walk that far I seen river side park I yanked the steering wheel pulling my car over as I jumped out of the car I seen a girl by her car on the ground I ran over there my eyes got wide

Dave ~ keisha

Keisha ~ Dave I'm pregnant she kicked me in the stomach help me please 😭

Dave ~ "heart drops" your wha? Are you serious?

Keisha ~ yes Dave you took my virginity we didn't use protection and I didn't fuck anyone else please help I don't want to lose my baby .

Dave ~ "picks her up bridal style" puts her in the passenger seat drives to the hospital

15-20 minutes later

Dave ~ yes I need help she's pregnant

Nurse ~ chair

Dave ~ "sat her in the chair signing the paper work"

They checked on the baby he was fine Dave was happy it was a boy he just wish he would've knew so that he could have been there more 2 more months and keisha will be having the baby Dave looked at the wall thinking about how he was going to tell Layla that he has a child and not only that he cheated on her around the time she was pregnant he thinks Layla is going to spazz and try to kill him or leave him and he understood the pain she was going to deal with after losing their daughter because of him she would be hurt to find out that he has gotten someone else pregnant.

After they left the emergency room Dave took keisha to get something to eat and then he took her home so she could rest he went back inside and Layla was sitting on the couch with her left leg bouncing fast and her chest heaving up and down with her nose twitching she was mad

Layla ~ WHERE TF U WENT !?

Dave ~ I'm sorry .

Layla ~ sorry for what !?

Dave ~ I'm so sorry she's pregnant...

Layla's face went soft as tears slipped from her eyes

Layla ~ what do you mean she's pregnant.? Tell me your joking right . When is she due ?

Dave ~ lay-

Layla ~ I SAID WHEN IS SHE FUCKING DUE !?

Dave ~ two months I'm sorry Layla 😔

Layla ~ "BOW" she slapped him .
I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME HOW DARE U CHEAT WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY DAUGHTER AND YOU GOT THIS WHORE PREGNANT AND NOW I AM STUCK WITH NO BABY AND SHES HAVING A KID WITH YOU ! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME ! FUCK U ! FUCK YOU ! FUCK YOU ! FUCK YOU !

Dave ~ I understand your upset with me .

Layla ~ FUCK you david I'm out of here .

Layla leaves the house and goes to a hotel room for a few days she doesn't want to look at him or breathe the same air as him right now Dave was sad about Layla but also happy that he has a child a son at that
"Plot twist" keisha was at home laughing her ass off she really made him think that the baby is his her plan to break up their relationship is workinggg she laughed herself to sleep secretly plotting her next move step 1 break them up "check" step 2 get closer to Dave "un accomplished"

BROOO IM TELLING YALL THIS BOOK IS ABOUT TO START GETTING INTERESTING ....
THE BABY ISN'T DAVES 😳?
LAYLA TURNED GANGSTER!
DAVE WRONG FOR CHEATING ON LAYLA