Miscarriage 😔

LA, California
7:21 Pm
Layla ~ DAVE STOP PLEASE !
Dave ~ "punches her repeatedly"
Layla ~ DAVE YOUR HURTING ME ! "Yelling crying"
Dave ~ "spits in her face dragging her by her long curly hair into the hallway kicking her in her stomach repeatedly"
Layla ~ "tries covering her stomach" please stop my baby ! My baby ! Your going to kill it !
Dave ~ "kicks her down the long flight of stairs" watching her body tumble and fold until she got to the bottom.

Dave stood there in disbelief. He ran downstairs as he seen the blood all over her clothes. he checked her pulse as his face softened it was faint. he picked her up and laid her in the backseat of his droptop Cadillac. he put the car in reverse as he backed out of the drive way checking her pulse once again still faint. he put the car in drive and sped off towards the hospital just 15 minutes away. Dave was so shook he didn't know what he had just done lately he hasn't been his self at all he was an alcoholic and  he abused his girlfriend. Dave was never like this before a tear dropped from his right eye as he yanked on the stirring wheel aggressively.
FUCK MAN he screamed out loud he pressed his foot against the gas peddle even harder trying to beat the light before it turned red he managed to get through and he jumped out of the car almost falling he yanked Layla out of the back seat and ran inside of the hospital HELP ! I NEED SOME HELP MY GIRLFRIEND PLEASE SHES PREGNANT ! tears slipped more and more as he seen the doctors rush and take her away. He tried following her to the back but the doctor stopped him.

Doctor ~ sir you can't go with her you would have to wait in the lobby until we run some test and get her fixed up ..

Dave ~ but that's my girlfriend please I have to know if she is okay.

Doctor ~ sir we are going to do everything in our power to help her out and get her healed but for now I am going to need u to calm down and wait in the lobby..

Dave ~ "sighs" okay. Okay fine. Please just help her she's pregnant with my b- 😢 with my baby my daughter she's pregnant with my baby girl.

The doctor walks off and the detectives came and asked Dave a few questions about what happened to Layla. After about 2 hours of sitting and crying in the lobby the doctor came in .

Doctor ~ family of Layla Johnson!?

Dave ~ "runs to the doctor" is she okay how is she how was recovery.?

Doctor ~ she is fine she is in room 252 follow me.

Dave follows the doctor to Layla's room Layla is sitting up in the bed her eye is swollen shut her lip is busted her nose has stitches she has a few scratches on her face her arm is In a cast and her left leg is in a cast also .

Doctor ~ well I just wanted to wait until u two both were in the room to tell you guys  that .... the baby did not make it I am so sorry I will leave you be so you guys can be alone if you need anything please hit this red button and a nurse or I will come to assist you . "Leaves the room"

Dave ~ I'm s-
Layla ~ don't ! You dare. Say another word to me David Brewster jr. I have had enough of your lies .! I've had enough of the beating here and there ! I am through ! I- 🥺😢 I was screaming . BEGGING for you to stop but u didn't . Your hurting me Dave stop please your going to kill my baby! You killed! My baby ! 🥺 I hate you ! You took a part of me away that I could never get back ! Something... SOMEONE so precious to me is gone because of the actions you chose to make! I don't know if I would ever love you the same as I did back then "sniffs" just leave.

Dave ~ but ba-
Layla ~ I SAID LEAVE GTF OUT GET OUT OF THIS ROOM I DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND YOU RIGHT NOW I HATE YOU ! LEAVE JUST FUCKIN LEAVE !
Dave ~ "sighs" leaves the room
Layla ~ "breaks down crying" rubbing her stomach thinking about their child that is now gone soon she fell asleep from crying so much.
Dave ~ "pulls the box out from under his bed" sips the Henny from the bottle in his right hand "hissing from the burn in his throat" he opened the box and looked at all of the ultra sounds of his daughter he now isn't going to meet ever he rolled over to his side holding the pictures close to his chest before falling asleep on the floor the henny bottle dropped from his hand as he dosed off spilling it on the brown hard wood tile he had in his room that's a good thing they had tile instead of carpet or he would have been scrubbing the floor until the brown liquid stain was all out of the carpet.