Chapter 4: Meeting

"You-" Reimi was about to kick him when she took a wrong step and almost fell towards Satoru. Luckily, his Infinity slowed her down so their skin never touched.

"Gojo-sensei! Eh? Isn't this the kind of scene where high school girls confess to their crush? Don't tell me..." she heard someone talked.

Reimi immediately used the Domain Amplification to fix her position and sent the man beside her towards the wall through a kick.

"Oh, it's the scene where gangsters meet and beat each other at the back of the school." Reimi felt relieved upon hearing it.

"Nobara, say hi to your classmate," Satoru said. He stood up and cracked his neck. "That's some powerful kick."

The two ladies looked at him with confusion.

"Didn't I tell you that you'll have another classmate? That's her, Nakada Anna. So go ahead and introduce her to Megumi."

The two of them walked away. Reimi was silently following Nobara who was trying to peek a glance at her.

"What's wrong?" Reimi finally asked when she can't take it anymore.

"What's with the mask? But it looks good with your outfit though. I'm so glad I met someone who have some fashion sense and another woman in the group." Reimi removed her mask. Nobara froze upon looking at her. "You are..."

Reimi was eager to hear her next words. She was nervous if she knew about her. But seems like the students earlier doesn't know her. Maybe, there's a chance that this girl doesn't have any idea on her identity.

"You are the one they were talking about a while ago. The new student who Inumaki-senpai tried to command but was able to move." Reimi sighed in relief. She thought her identity has been revealed.

"About that... Yes, I'm the new student. Who was that topless guy anyway? Was he trying to kill that boy?"

"When you said boy, do you mean Megumi? That topless guy, he's from the sister school in Kyoto. Unfortunately, we have to face them on Kyoto Sister-School Goodwill Event."

"That's nice to hear. That kid needs to hear some lessons about respecting the elderly," Reimi whispered to herself. She'll make sure that she won't forget how that kid irritated her.

"Oh, there they are." Nobara pointed the field where the two young men, the panda and another young lady were sitting. "Oi, we have a new addition to our group!"

They approached them.

"I'm Nakada Anna, nice to meet you!" she introduced herself and bowed.

"So these are our second year senpais." Reimi wanted to tell Nobara that when it comes to experience and age, she's the senpai, but she just chose to shut her mouth.

"This is Zenin-senpai." Nobara pointed to the young lady with dark green hair. "She's the best at handling weapons."

"Inumaki-senpai." Her finger shifted towards the white-haired boy. "I think you already figured it out, he's a cursed speech user."

"That one's Panda." She pointed to the panda. Reimi was about to ask her something but she cut her off. "I know, I know. Panda is panda. If you want more, ask that guy."

"He's Fushiguro." They turned at the young man with spiky dark blue hair. "He's our classmate."

"By the way, my name's Kugisaki Nobara. But I'll allow you to call me Nobara! I like you."

"Thank you, Nobara. You may call me Anna, then."

'I don't know what's the point of this. I'll probably forget their names though,' she thought.

"So what's your grade?" Zenin asked. "You'll probably a special grade to be able to resist a cursed speech."

"What grade is she talking about? Is it the mark based on a student's performance? But I'm new right?" Reimi spoke to Nobara. "Can I just say random numbers? Letters? Like A+-no, it's too high. Maybe B will do? Or 90?"

"Stupid! What are you talking about? She's asking about your grade based on your strength as a sorcerer." She nodded at Nobara's answer. "It's written on your I.D."

"I don't have any I.D. Sensei didn't give it to me."

"There you are, Anna!" Speaking of the devil, the blindfolded teacher popped up beside her. He placed a piece of paper in front of her that she took. "That's your I.D. You're a third grade one."

"Thank you," she said. She scanned it and sadly smiled upon seeing her former student's name on it.

"If you're done with the introduction, can I borrow Anna?" he asked to the other students who just nodded at him.

They walked away from the field and when they were finally alone, Reimi had the chance to talk to him.

"What was that for? Why did you tell her I'm Nakada Anna?" she probed.

"Should I introduced you as Fujiwara Reimi?" he countered. "They might not know who is Fujiwara Reimi but the higher-ups do. Even if they have stopped chasing you, they are still aware of your existence. They're afraid that you might cause another trouble to the jujutsu society."

"I won't cause any trouble, I had enough. If there is anything I would like to do, it's to redeem myself. But who am I kidding? I killed countless of people in the past, they even called me evil. I'm not even dead yet and they already called me a curse!"

"What if I tell you that there's a way for you to prove yourself?" Reimi just stared at him, trying to read what's on his mind but she's no telepath. She was waiting for his answer but he didn't tell her anything afterwards. Instead, they went somewhere.

"What's with this place?" Reimi asked when they arrived to a house. "What are you planning to do?"

"I would like you to meet someone."

They entered the basement and there, she saw a pink-haired teen boy who was busy watching a movie.

"Yuji, I brought someone. Since I'm a very busy person, she'll train you from now on," said Satoru.

"Hey, I never agreed to this! And aren't you just passing your responsibility to me?" Reimi complained.

"She's 1,000+ years old so bear with-" Satoru stopped when Yuji was sent in the ground while holding a doll. "Calm down, don't get too excited."

"Sensei, you said she's 1,000+ years old. She doesn't look like one. I was expecting to see someone with grey hair, wrinkled skin and a bearded old man," Yuji replied.

"He mentioned that I am a she, you even called me one, so why are you expecting an old man?!" Reimi exclaimed.

"Well, he said you'll train me so I thought you were an old man, like those in movies."

"I will not train this kid," she proclaimed and started to approach the door.

"Before you leave, hear me out. If this not interest you, you may go." She sighed, she thought that maybe she should her him out. "He's the vessel of Ryomen Sukuna."

"You mean that Ryomen Sukuna?"

"Yes, that Ryomen Sukuna."

"But how did he become a vessel of him?"

"He ate one of his fingers. The higher-ups sees him as a threat, they want to kill him."

"The same thing they'll do once they knew I'm back."

"What do you think?"

"I thought the younger generation will be wiser than those ancient ones. Why did I even expect? They're still the same cowards from before." Reimi smirked. "If they're planning to eliminate this kid, it will be funny to see them trying so hard."

"I'll make this kid invincible," she added

"Ever since the first time I saw you, I already knew you're the perfect person. The other one might listen to you," Satoru remarked. Reimi just rolled her eyes.

"I doubt that. If he saw what I am now, he'll probably be disappointed. I knew it because that's how I raised and taught him to be and...I left him."