Final Chapter: Restart

The three ran towards her and enveloped her in a warm embrace that she reciprocated.

"Ma'am, I have decided. I want to go back to my country and exorcise every single cursed spirits there," said Anna that the other two agreed on. "So you can stay here in Japan and fulfill your dream."

"Thank you," she mouthed. "I'm so relieved that the three of you aren't dead. Let's catch up later, okay? I still have something to do."

The three nodded and distanced their selves. Reimi walked towards the tombstone.

"Hey, I'm sorry I abandoned the dream that the three of us shared. A world where everyone, everything can live in harmony, a peaceful world. It's childish but it's what connects the three of us so I will never let go of it anymore," she said. "The unfortunate events that happened here, they are all a reminder of a mistake causing another mistake. I will never forget it but it won't hurt me again."

"But... Don't you think it's time for you to be born again? I've been waiting for more than a thousand year, I don't think I'll be able to wait for a thousand more. All those years, my feelings never changed so I should have a reward, right?"

"Why are you talking to a tombstone? Are you crazy?" she heard a familiar voice.

"Please don't tell me you are this man." She rolled her eyes when he saw him got confused on what she said. "Were you eavesdropping?"

"I just arrived here," he responded. Reimi raised one of her eyebrows and Satoru just nodded and nodded.

"Hmmm..." she hummed. "I will keep my words to you. I will help you on eliminating the scum on this society. But for now, I want to focus to myself first. I'll come back if you need me. I apologize, it looks like I won't be able to train Itadori for the mean time."

"That's good to hear. See you when I see you, then," he said and whispered something to her.

Reimi was hesitant at first but when she glimpsed to her former students, they were starting to hurt each other by slapping and grabbing their hair while looking at them. She didn't have any choice but to agree so she can left already. "See you, old hag!"

Two months passed by. If only Reimi didn't promise anything to that guy, she already hid herself among non-sorcerers. Why does she have to return to Jujutsu High again even if she doesn't have anything to do there? Also, she just left Nobara and Fushiguro without telling them anything.

She was sitting on a branch of a tree when she saw the five students from Tokyo Jujutsu High and another six from its sister school in Kyoto. She also noticed the three adult along them.

They were looking for Satoru who suddenly barged in with a cart he was pushing. He told them something and gave those from Kyoto some souvenirs but left out the lady who looks like a teacher.

"And for Tokyo folks, there's this!" he exclaimed. He opened the cart and stood like a magician. "It's Itadori Yuji himself!"

"Yeah! Oh, papi!" Itadori rejoiced while doing a gesture with his hands. Reimi's eyes went to the two first years who have priceless reactions then to the Kyoto students who were occupied on being disgusted or confused with their souvenirs. She shifted it back to Itadori who looks so disappointed.

Reimi tried her best to refrain from laughing. She bit her lower lip, she covered her mouth with her hands but it was all ineffective. Because in the end, she burst into laughter that even her body went along with it. They all looked at her.

She was cracking up so hard that she didn't notice the branch she was sitting on snapped.

She fell to the ground but she didn't bother at all. She was still giggling. She only stopped when she realized it was too silent.