Chapter 6: A Battle

"What can you do?" Nobara asked Reimi.

Today is the second day of Reimi in Jujutsu High. She was told that they'll be having a daily training with the second year students as a preparation for the school's upcoming event with its sister school.

The two of them, as well as the other first year, already went to the field. The second years were not there yet so they decided to do some stretching first.

Reimi took out her katana and answered, "A lot. However, I prefer to use weapons."

"What do you mean by a lot? Like a lot of techniques?"

"Why don't we see it ourselves? Hey, Anna, let's have a fight." Their blindfolded teacher appeared between them. He casually laid his arms above their shoulder.

The two ladies eyed each other and nodded at the same time. Their right foot took a step backward. Reimi's right hand reached for his left hand on her shoulders. Nobara grabbed Gojo's right hand using her left hand. They both threw their teacher all the way to the ground.

"Yes!" Their palms met as they gave each other a high five.

"Women sure are scary," Gojo whispered. He stood up and did some stretching. "Anyway, Anna, let's have a fight. In that case, we'll be able to know your exact ability."

"Copy other sorcerer's technique. Do I still need to fight you so they'll understand that?" she complained. "But you're a teacher, you weren't supposed to challenge your student. That's unfair."

"Yes, yes, Sensei. You just want to show-off!" Nobara said in agreement. Reimi smirked at him.

"Is that what you think? Okay, I was thinking of buying your snacks depending on how many times Anna managed to land a hi"-Reimi instantly moved her feet and kick him on his face-"to on me."

"That's one snack guaranteed. I would like to have Orion Chokopai, please," she requested. "I still have a lot of snacks in my mind so get ready, Sensei."

"Nobara, will you please hold this for me first?" Reimi approached Nobara. She took off her glasses and gave it to Nobara. "I won't be needing it anyway."

With that, Reimi and Gojo went to the center of the field.

"Hey, Anna, you don't really have to be serious about it!" she heard Nobara shouted.

"Even so, the reward is just too tempting to ignore," Reimi responded.

"We'll buy you those instead!" Instead of answering Nobara, she just threw her scabbard that was holding her katana to her. "Hey, are you really serious?! You're going to fight Sensei with your bare hands?"

"I'll be sharing my technique, right? Then fighting with a weapon is not necessary."

Nobara didn't reply anymore. There was silence in the field. Reimi and Gojo stared at each other for a moment.

Somehow, those who were sitting beside the field felt a very heavy tension between the two of them. It felt as if there's a huge storm coming. They wanted to stop it already before it could even begin but they were curious, too.

They wanted to see the outcome of this battle.

They were expecting their teacher to win the match. He's the strongest sorcerer, after all. It's not just a talk because they've seen it. However, they can feel that the one standing in front of him is not just a student. Even if she's just a third grade, she gives an aura that she's on par with the strongest.

"Come to me at any time," Reimi took that as a signal to move.

In a blink of an eye, she vanished and reappeared above him. She was about to kick him when he placed his arms in front of him to block her. She disappeared once again. Gojo immediately turned behind but he was too late.

Reimi was surrounded by orange fluid already and landed a clean punch to his face. She backed away with a wide smile attached on her face.

"That one is for Koh Kae Peanuts," she claimed. "I think I'll ask for a drink next."

She rushed towards him and aimed to punch his face but he managed to avoid it. The fluid around her evaporated.

Satoru used that opportunity to grab her fist that was still in the air. But when he was only a few millimeters away, the orange fluid came back. She brought her fist down and swiftly move her foot all the way to the man's face.

Satoru anticipated her attack so he easily managed to shift the direction of his hands towards her foot. But Reimi already saw that he'll do it. That's why, she let go of the Domain Amplification and immediately activated Infinity to slow him down.

When she had the chance, she used the Amplification again and immediately put her feet back on the ground. She grabbed his arm to send him all the way to the ground. Using Infinity again, Gojo wasn't able to cope up with her pace and remained on the ground. She raised her feet and stomped his chest.

"Isn't it fascinating? Your own strength was used against you," she remarked. "That another one is for... What drink should I choose? Yakult? No, that won't be enough. Maybe an Iced Tea? Oh... Milk Tea!"

She removed her feet on his chest and stepped backwards. She turned her back to him. Her hand was placed on her chin, trying to think what flavor of Milk Tea will she request.

She was too occupied that she didn't notice her opponent. She winced in pain as her face met a tree.

"I underestimated you," she heard Satoru commenting.

"Oh, shit." She looked at Satoru and she froze. His blindfold was nowhere to be found already that revealed his sky blue eyes.

Her mouth hung open. Her eyes was too focused on his that it seems like the whole world refrained from moving. Everything on her sight vanished and all she could see is the man she was longing to see.

She froze just to stare at her favorite view, the sky painted on those eyes.

She slapped herself to wake her up.

It's not the time to daydream and reminisce her past. Not now that her opponent became serious already. She has to end it or the worst-case scenario will happen.

She should have just stayed on using her katana. She lost her control because she got excited thinking about the food. But she didn't expect him to be this serious now.

"Sensei, I think we've done-" she didn't manage to finish what she was trying to say when he suddenly appeared before her and kicked her back to the tree. She coughed some blood and kneeled on the floor.

If her opponent is already serious, she has to be serious, too. But if the two of them really tried to go against each other's neck, the battle will be huge and she doesn't want to risk other people or the whole school.

She have to think. She doesn't have any choice but to use it. She stood up and tried to regain her composure. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

"Domain Expan-" she recited.

"Domain Expansion: Unlimi-"

"Gotcha!" Reimi immediately teleported from her position to Satoru's behind. She clenched her fist and readied herself to throw another punch to him.

Satoru moved his hands and blocked it. However, Reimi wasn't trying to punch him.

When their skin touched, she immediately unclenched her fist and wrapped her fingers around his hand. His eyes widened and before he can knew it, flames started to come out from her palm.