net

MARK:hii im outside :)

MARK:
hii
im outside :)

LIANNE:
ALREADY?!

it had already been a few days since the group had finally met up and it was now time for mark and lianne to have their hang out that they had planned a while before.

lianne was nervous to say the least. she had only met him twice and this time, the two would be alone. there was also the fact that mark is a hella attractive guy which made her even more nervous.

lianne hurriedly looked at herself in the mirror, satisified with her look before grabbing her stuff and heading downstairs.

lucas, who sat in the living room watching tv with their parents, looked at lianne and gave a thumbs up, approving of her going out.

"remember to tell me if i need to beat anyone up!" lucas shouted as he waved goodbye to his sister.

lianne just shook her head with a smile before opening the door, revealing an awkward mark.

"hey." she said to the wide-eyed boy who began to stammer his words.

"oh shit- hi." he replied, a little shy in her presence.

"would you rather me show you here or at the park? it's pretty nice out today." mark said, facing the sky and allowing the sun to hit his face as he smiled. lianne found him absolutely adorable and couldn't help but smile herself.

"the park sounds fun. plus, i already have my stuff ready so.." lianne replied and mark nodded.

"should we go now?" he asked and lianne nodded, shouting goodbye to her family before closing the door behind her.

the two walked to mark's car, the boy opening the seat for her before cringing at himself for being so awkward.

"dude, i'm sorry if im like- weird? im just awkward." mark told her as he sat in the drivers side making lianne laugh a bit.

"there's no worries. you can loosen up." she said as she nudged his shoulder a bit, making him laugh.

"i'll try." he replied before starting the car and driving to the park.

the drive would have been completely silent if it weren't for the music playing, frank ocean to be exact. lianne was surprised with his music taste but didn't complain. after all, she enjoyed the songs too. with the music to pass time, it didn't take long for them to arrive at the park.

they got out of the car once they arrived and mark went to the backseat, pulling his guitar out and a blanket.

"can you find a good place? im bad at this stuff." mark said as he handed lianne the blanket, making her laugh again.