enin-ytnewt

"for the last time, no yangyang! im not gonna be ditching you for shotaro and asking him on a date!"

the group of friends (minus minhee and yangyang) all looked at the direction of the voice and saw the two absent friends walking together and yangyang looking slightly embarrassed.

"paranoid ass."

"fuck you."

"in your dreams— now who the hell is that tall guy?" minhee asked as she pointed to sungchan, no shame in asking the question.

"you're acting like you haven't seen my face."

"ive seen your face, just not your height. why the hell are you so tall?" minhee questioned and earned a shrug in response.

minhee then made her way over to lianne and practically pulled her away from mark to hug her.

"my angel, the love of my life, my sweet girl." minhee dramatically said as she hugged lianne and patted her make which made mark slightly confused.

"my girlfriend." mark emphasized.

"let me enjoy this please." minhee said dramatically and everyone stared at her like she was crazy but allowed her.

"my date has a thing for her best friend." yangyang pointed out and minhee shrugged it off.

"i can see why." haechan said as minhee hugged him too. mark slightly hit haechan's shoulder once he finally understood the comment which made him laugh.

after minhee had hugged everyone, she stood in front of shotaro with a big smile and hugged him as well.

"remember to not cancel our date!" yangyang yelled.

"im not going to cancel the date, stupid! let me hug him in peace!" minhee yelled back and everyone had to hold back a laugh from their interactions while poor shotaro didn't know what was going on.

eventually, minhee let go of him and made her way back over to yangyang who unconsciously grabbed her hand that minhee allowed and intertwined their fingers, almost as if it was natural. lianne was quick to notice, smiling at the fact that although minhee acted like a brat at times, she still liked yangyang and was glad to see them doing well.

"so... where are we gonna go? cause if we're just gonna stand around at a park with all these weird ass adults and kids staring at us, i'm gonna leave." renjun said and jeno held him back.

"you're not leaving. nuh-uh, no choice." jeno said and renjun sighed as he knew he wouldn't be able to argue much with jeno.

"shotaro said to walk around the city and i agree. maybe we can find some cool stuff over there." xiaojun said and everyone nodded, making sure to thank shotaro for the bright idea which undoubtedly made him happy. the entire group began to walk in the direction of the city, making sure to properly lock their cars before departing.

"maybe i can finally meet a girl. it hurts my pride to see that yangyang got someone before me." lucas said earning a gasp of disbelief from the said boy.

"just think about the fact that he called himself a whore to get her in the first place and had to call your best friend to interrupt their date cause he was scared." haechan comforted which only made yangyang gasp again and minhee holding his arm back while stifling a laugh.

"she's pretty!" yangyang exclaimed.

"yeah and my 2nd girlfriend." haechan remarked earning a sigh from yangyang.

"who's the first?" jisung cluelessly asked which made haechan smile and pull lianne over to his other side.

"lianne of course." haechan said and mark gave the smallest and a playful eyeroll as his hand snaked onto lianne's waist. lianne responded by placing her hand over his and securing its location on her waist which made mark smile slightly and become shy.