ytruof

"im never going to go out with all of you fuckers at the same time ever again."

the visibly large group of friends were all currently at an ice cream parlor nearby the movie theater. however, the movie had already started and the group were not in their seats.

"okay blame hendery! he started complaining first!" yangyang exclaimed, pointing a finger to the said boy who gasped in disbelief.

"no! YOU started complaining first and i just repeated what you said louder!" hendery retorted back.

"i wanna put my ten cents to blame ten and johnny too." yuta said as he took a bite of his ice cream.

"what the fuck did we do?" ten asked, not believing his ears.

"make out loudly." sungchan reminded and johnny rubbed his nape and gave a guilty smile.

"well i still don't see why we had to get kicked out. they could've given us a warning." ten said.

"they did. twenty times." taeyong said, clearly irritated.

"we didn't even get to watch the damn beginning of the movie. you fuckers just HAD to complain about the previews."

"NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT OTHER FUCKING MOVIES WHEN THERE'S ADS EVERYWHERE OUT OF THE THEATER!" hendery said, earning a couple stares from other people.

"shut your mouth, henry." xiaojun told the boy.

"that's hendery to you mister." hendery said in return.

"whatever, kunhang." xiaojun said with a snort and hendery gasped in disbelief.

"you did NOT just pull out the government name."

"and what if i did?"

hendery stood up and was ready to keep arguing until mark stopped them.

"okayyyy that's enough. let's not start any more mess and get us kicked out of here too." mark said and lianne agreed, not really able to speak since her mouth was full of ice cream.

"i wanna put the blame on jisung and chenle!" haechan said and the youngest looked at him with shock on their face.

"jisung started it." chenle nonchalantly said which earned a smack on the shoulder from jisung.

"you shouldnt have tried stuffing popcorn down my throat."

"well you shouldnt have thrown the popcorn at me!"

"we're all to blame, guys. just shut up now." jaehyun said and taeil gave him a confused look.

"who is we? you speaking french now?" taeil asked and the others laughed at his joke.

"i would like to say that i did nothing." lucas announced.

"except laugh loudly at the stupid previews." kun reminded and lucas furrowed his brows at him.

to sum up what happened, the group was (not) surprisingly too loud and were kicked out of the theaters before the movie could even begin.

"you all are an embarrassment." renjun said as he hid his face from all the people who walked past them.

"im sorry about this, shotaro. i know you just wanted us to enjoy the movie." minhee told the boy who shook his head with a smile.

"i was actually looking forward to cruella." winwin said with a small frown but then shrugged.

"oh well."

"i have a disney plus subscription. we can watch it at my house." jungwoo said and winwin brightened his face immediately.