ruof-ytnewt

YANGYANG:minhee, ur so ugly just for that

YANGYANG:
minhee, ur so ugly just for that

MINHEE:
i will not hesitate to cancel this
little date you've been
wanting

RENJUN:
do it

YANGYANG:
fuck you

MINHEE:
in ur dreams, sicko

YANGYANG:
wait
don't cancel the date tho

MINHEE:
u get one last chance

YANGYANG:
fine

HAECHAN:
shouldn't have given him the chance

mark sighed as he shut his phone off, not really interested in reading the conversation. one thing, however, did cloud his mind constantly and it was making him sad.

it had been a week since lianne had last been heard from by the group and lucas was constantly giving him updates. of course, lianne did talk to him a couple times but the conversations were short and lianne would leave after telling him everything was alright and she would feel better eventually.

lianne's sudden isolation from the group was really affecting mark and taeyong was quick to notice. after all, he knows his brother better than anyone else.

taeyong knocked on mark's door and opened it a crack, seeing the darkness while mark laid in bed, clearly disinterested in doing anything at all.

"you alright?" taeyong asked as he entered the room a bit, only earning a hum in response from mark.

"what's going on?" taeyong asked and turned on a lamp in the room before sitting on mark's bed. all mark did was sigh.

"i'm fine." he replied and taeyong furrowed his brows, clearly not believing him.

"you must really think im a dumbass, huh?" taeyong said and mark gave him a confused look.

"what are you talking about?"

"i know you're not fine, mark." taeyong said and all mark could do was look away, not wanting to continue the conversation but taeyong wasn't having it.

"you know im trying to help so how about starting off by telling me what the hell has been up with you. why are you so down?" taeyong asked and mark sighed as he sat up next to his older brother.

"lianne. i don't know what happened but she hasn't been talking to anyone and barely ever talks to me now. lucas says she's just not feeling well right now and i want to know what's going on. i miss her so much, dude. like, it's crazy how much i miss her." mark explained and taeyong nodded as he listened, thinking of ways to help.

"for starters, have you two been talking? at all?" he asked and mark nodded.

"not that much, though. we'll have a really short convo and then she'll just disappear." mark explained and taeyong nodded again.

"maybe something happened to her. i don't think she's the type of person to avoid people without giving a clear answer as to why. how about going to her house and talking to her?" taeyong suggested and mark simply shrugged.

"i don't think she wants to see anyone." mark said and taeyong shook his head at the negative thoughts that mark had.

"well, one thing that i'm certain about is that she misses you too. you said she hasn't talked to anyone else but you and if she didn't miss you, she would just ignore you as well. she probably more than likely wants to see you but something happened that's holding her back from talking." taeyong said and mark nodded, understanding what he was saying.

"so, should i go over there?" mark asked and taeyong nodded.

"go see your little girlie friend." taeyong said and ruffled mark's hair, causing him to laugh a bit.

"not my girlie friend yet."

"she better be when you come back."

"we'll see what happens, old man." mark said before running out of his room before taeyong could get him. all taeyong did was laugh at the interaction and hoped everything would be okay with him and lianne.

in lianne's house, the girl laid in bed as music played in the background. she wasn't in the mood for anyone or anything. even lucas was seeing how bad of an effect the entire thing had one lianne and he hated how he didn't check up on her. he hated how he couldn't help in time.

lianne constantly assured lucas that it wasn't his fault and that hyejin shouldn't have done something like that in the first place yet the boy continued to blame himself. he swore he would never let anything happen to his baby sister but then, the hyejin incident happen and he didnt stop it because he didn't know. lianne still assured lucas that he shouldn't blame himself over this. she was glad he was always there for her but didn't want to see him beat himself up over something that he had no clue about.

as lianne swayed her feet along to the music in the background, a loud notification came from the speaker that was connected to her phone, slightly ruining her vibe.

lianne grabbed her phone and read the message, a small gasp leaving her mouth at the name and message.

MARK:
im outside
open the door please

lianne got out of bed and first made her way to her parents room, making sure the two weren't there and once she confirmed it, she went down the stairs to the front door. lianne was in fact an adult and could logically do anything she wanted but her parents still had that effect on her, making her feel like a teenage girl which is why she was trying to be stealthy.

plus, there was also the fact that she was accused of having sex with mark right in front of the house and as many times as she tried denying it, her parents still didn't believe her and already had a sort of bad impression on mark. they knew they couldn't restrict her life but they didn't want her to do anything that would leave a bad impression on the neighbors. that was something about them; they cared a lot about their reputation and if one of their neighbors were to see or hear about the supposed sexual acts between their daughter and some boy (which were false), they knew they would be judged and hated that.

lianne cautiously opened the front door and there stood mark, hoodie over his head and small smile appearing.

"you should know im not a fan of knocking which is why i always text you instead." was the first thing mark said when he saw the door open and saw lianne.

his mind was everywhere before he saw her and once his eyes laid upon the girl he had grown to develop feelings for, all his thoughts settled down and the only thing on his mind was her.

"i missed you."

—————————————————————————
hello !