owt-ytnewt

⚠️ tw! possible sexual assault

lianne didn't bother to respond back to hyejin, simply leaving her on seen. she didn't want to talk to the girl and instead just blocked her again.

instead, lianne texted mark, asking him to pick her up. after all, she knew hyejin and even when someone told her no, she would always do what she wanted. that meant even though lianne left her on seen, she knew hyejin would show up anytime soon and when that happened, she simply wanted to be gone.

unfortunately for her, mark happened to not be available. he was hanging out with taeyong and jaehyun, the three heading out for some fun.

she then quickly texted minhee, then haechan, then renjun only to hear that not any one of them was available. she would've asked the others, but she wasn't as close to them as she had gotten with the three (four including mark).

right as lianne was about to walk across the hall to lucas's room to ask him to go out, she heard a knock at the door and cursed. she knew damn well it was hyejin and it was confirmed when she heard that familiar voice greet her parents.

lianne quickly but silently went back inside her room and turned off the lights, shutting the door as well and crawled into bed to make it seem like she was taking a nap. she hoped that they wouldn't bother her and would send hyejin away if she was seemingly napping.

as expected, she heard three pairs of footsteps going up the stairs and heard a knock at her door followed by her mom calling out her name.

after lianne didn't respond, the door was opened and the lights were turned on but lianne didn't budge. she simply pulled the blankets over her eyes to make it seem as if she was extremely tired.

"lianne, wake up." her mom said as she approached the girl, shaking her to 'wake' her up and again, lianne didn't budge.

her dad was starting to get fed up and eventually ended up pulling the blanket, making lianne groan.

"what?" she asked, clearly annoyed and not in a good mood.

"hyejin is here. she said she missed you and that you two were going to catch up. she also said that you were too busy talking to the one boy and always bailing on her so you have to talk to her this time." her mother said and grabbed the blankets from the dad, folding them and placing it on the edge of the bed.

"but what if i don't want to talk?" lianne asked and her mother gave a small glare.

"you're gonna talk to her. she's your best friend after all." her mom replied and before lianne could say anything back, her parents left the room, leaving only her and hyejin in there.

"so—"

"what the fuck do you want?"

hyejin had never seen lianne so upset. she had never seen her angry before so this was definitely new and she was kinda shocked.

"i.. miss you. i wanted to talk to you." hyejin said and lianne scoffed in return.

"havent you done enough? get it through your head that i don't want to associate with you anymore. you were such a horrible friend to me and i don't need you in my life." lianne said, standing up to see hyejin in the eye.

"don't say that. you know those are lies. i was the best damn friend you ever had. i was the only one who cared for you—"

"bullshit!"

hyejin could only stare at lianne, wide-eyed and sort of scared.

"you never cared for me. if you cared for me, why did you control everything in my life? why did you make me lose everyone and forced me to continue my life with only you? you were even making me lose my bond with lucas at some point." lianne exclaimed, finally letting out her emotions to hyejin who's breath hitched.

"you have no damn clue how much i cared for you." hyejin muttered as she approached lianne slowly, causing her to walk backwards.

"everything i did was to keep you away from them all so you could see how much i cared. how you only would ever need me."

hyejin took a grasp on lianne's wrists, holding them tightly as she firmly pushed lianne onto the bed. lianne tried to resists but hyejin was slightly stronger than she was, holding her down with a bit of a struggle.

"all of this to show that i love you and you belong with me."

suddenly, hyejin harshly pressed her lips onto hers. for a second, lianne froze. she was in shock and was undoubtedly scared. tears were forming in her eyes as hyejin continued to harshly kiss her, tightening the grip on her wrists to try and make her kiss back but lianne did nothing.

once everything was starting to hit her again, lianne began to kick her legs in the air, shaking her head to try and free herself from the grip of hyejin, continuously muttering for her to let her go.

"stop.. fucking.. pushing me away!" hyejin exclaimed as she slammed lianne's wrists on the bed again, a sharp pain traveling through her arm.

"why cant you just love me the way i love you!" hyejin shouted at lianne, tears flowing down her eyes as she looked at lianne in the eyes.

suddenly, lianne's phone began to ring and there, hyejin saw mark's name with a heart next to it.

"because of him? really?" hyejin asked, an obvious hurt in her eyes.

"let me go." lianne softly pleaded as tears continued to flow.

hyejin collapsed onto lianne, crying her eyes out from the unrequited 'love' while lianne cried from the fact that she was getting what she believed to be sexually assaulted by someone she once trusted and was close to.

"leave. just leave." lianne said and hyejin lifted herself up, attempting to caress lianne's cheek but she only turned away and tried to push her off.

hyejin lifted her arm, threatening to slap her but failed and instead, she finally got up and left the room, silently crying while she exited the room, making sure to close the door and left the house.

lianne laid in bed, crying as she couldn't believe what had just happened.

her phone suddenly began to ring, once again showing mark's contact.

instead of answering like she always would, she couldn't bear to move. she let the phone ring and go to voicemail.

she didn't want to talk to anyone. she felt so vulnerable, weak. she didn't know what to do at that point. all she knew was that she was hurt and wanted to be alone.