ytriht

"go yangyang! fucking beat him!"

the group was currently at an arcade and right now, minhee was rooting on yangyang in a racing game against lucas. lianne, of course, was rooting for lucas.

in the end, lucas ended up winning by a split second and that led to loud ass cheers from him.

"fuck yeah!" lianne and lucas yelled as they high-fived, while yangyang looked at minhee with puppy eyes.

"can i still get a hug?"

"losers don't get shit." minhee replied and yangyang pouted, hoping to get on her good side.

"that doesn't work." minhee said and crossed her arms, her head up high and turning away but eventually, she caved in and gave him a hug.

"always knew she had a soft spot for me." yangyang boasted.

to tease the boy for the simple hug, mark went up to lianne and wrapped his arms around her waist and placed a small kiss on her lips before smirking at yangyang.

"fuck you man." yangyang said and the couple only stuck their tongues out at him.

"guys look! shotaro won the big prize!" jisung pointed out and the group of friends gathered around to see that shotaro had indeed got the jackpot of this one game.

"congrats taro!" jaemin said and hugged the said boy who was being very smiley as he waited for all the tokens to go onto his game card.

"CONGRATS SHOTARO!" minhee exclaimed and took over the hug from jaemin.

"she likes him more than me." yangyang sulked and minhee rolled her eyes before going back to yangyang, holding his hand and giving him a small hug.

"stop complaining." she told him and he only gave a satisfied smile.

"jeno, play this game with me." chenle said while pointing to the table hockey thing.

"get ready to have your ass lose." jeno said as he cracked his knuckles.

"not a fist fight, jeno. just table hockey." hendery reminded the taller boy.

"i vote jeno." sungchan suddenly said and chenle looked at him in disbelief.

"dude, we're literally same-year buddies." chenle complained and sungchan only shrugged.

"i'll go for... jeno." jisung said and chenle gave him the middle finger.

"and youre supposed to be my best friend." chenle said as he grabbed the puck and placed it on the table, commencing the game.

it was a tough fight with both of their skills but in the end, chenle won by a point.

"nooo!" jeno yelled as he saw the score blinking, signifying the end.

"see i knew you could do it, chenle." jisung said and chenle smacked his hand away.

"you're a fake bitch." chenle said and jisung shrugged.

"you chose me as your best friend and now you have to live with it. also, you're a fake bitch too." jisung remarked.

"and THATS why we're best friends." chenle said.

"there is so many of us, we're all getting stared at." renjun said as he tried straying away only to get pulled back by haechan.

"bitch then let them stare. we aren't doing anything to them so who cares!" haechan said and renjun rolled his eyes.

"hey, where's lucas?" lianne asked as she looked around, trying to find the tall boy which seemed harder than it should have been.

"i think he went to that one shooting game." hendery said as he tried looking around too.

"do you wanna go look?" mark asked lianne who nodded and grabbed his hand.

right when the two were about to walk around, lucas popped his head out from behind an arcade machine.

"boo." he said nonchalantly.

"where were you?" lianne asked and lucas pointed to some random direction.

"i was playing a game and GUESS WHAT!" he exclaimed, catching the groups attention.

"i dont like guessing games." sungchan said which made hendery give the lightest, playful shove.

"anyways, i met a girl." lucas said all excited and the boys cheered for him while minhee and lianne looked at them all, signaling them to quiet down as they were starting to get stares.

"what ended up happening?" hendery asked, curious for the whole thing.

"i was just playing this game and all of a sudden she comes up behind me and taps my shoulder and talks to me. then she asked for my number and now here we are." lucas said and once again, the boys cheered for him while the girls told them to quiet down.

"i can't believe she asked you." xiaojun said.

"i mean, i don't blame her. i'm hot." lucas boasted with a cocky smile.

"are you gonna add her to the groupchat?" renjun asked and he nodded.

"i'll add her tomorrow. she seemed in a rush when she left." lucas said and check his phone.

"should we start heading back, guys? the arcade closes soon." shotaro said as he looked at his phone.

"yeah i think so." jaemin said.

everyone began to make their way back to the park where all their cars were. along the way, yangyang and minhee kept teasing each other while the others looked at them with embarrassment.

once they reached the cars, they all bid goodbyes to each other and got into their respected cars, ready to end the day.

"yukhei, are mom and dad home?" lianne asked lucas who was in the back seat and shook his head.

"they left for china again. i don't think they're supposed to be back till sunday." lucas said as he laid down in the backseats.

"mark, you should stay over for a while." lianne said and mark looked at the rear view mirror, wanting to see lucas's reaction to the suggestion.

"just don't be loud." lucas said as he closed his eyes, clearly tired.

"just a while? or the night?" mark asked and lianne shrugged.

"whichever is fine. up to you." lianne said as she grabbed his hand while he drove.

"i guess we'll see what happens." mark said and lianne smiled.

sooner than later, they arrived at the siblings' home and got inside, mark and lianne going to her bedroom while lucas went to his own to sleep.

"what shall we do, miss wong lijing?" mark asked as he entered lianne's room.

"let's do... facials." lianne said as mark sat on her vanity chair.

"this is gonna be a long night huh?" mark asked and lianne smiled.

"just trying to get you to stay with me as long as possible." lianne admitted as she grabbed some stuff for skin care and stood in front of mark.

she gave him a small kiss on his lips that he smiled before beginning to prepare for the facial.

———————————————————————————
i was getting so mad at wattpad yesterday bc of the whole comment fiasco