𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 8𝙩𝙝 2017

"Come on Calum one more drink" a legless Luke Hemmings tells his bandmate Calum." fuck yeah dude" a very drunk Calum responds back. As they were trying to flag down a bartender to continue their celebration on starting their 3rd album, calum had no clue that his cell phone (that he had left in his jacket that was sitting on a random spot in the VIP section they were in ) was binging blown up by his girlfriend Lorena Castillo.

See they had made plans to go out on a date to celebrate Lorena's new ep, granted it had been out for a week or so they had just found a time to plan this date on her free day from her little promo tour she had been doing. If she was being honest she was exhausted and simply wanted to be at home with her boyfriend and his adorable dog Duke cuddle all together while watching a movie. But that was far from what she and Calum were doing in that given time. They were supposed to meet at 9 for dinner at 9:30 so when Calum had not shown up at 10 she thought he was just late but by 10:30 she was pissed and also worried. She tried calling him but it just rang and rang. By 11 she was over being mad and now she was just scared that something had happened to Calum, so she chose to call his roommate Roy at 11:30.

"Hello ?" Roy answered, very confused. "Hi Roy I know it's late but me and Cal had plans at 9 for dinner and he never showed and he won't answer the phone. I just wanted to know if he's there and maybe asleep or something" Lorena spilled out very quickly and almost quietly. " Oh it's no worries and Calum went out with the boys at around 8. I'm sorry he didn't say anything. He was probably just super stoked to celebrate the new album" he answered, sounding very apologetic. As soon as those words left his mouth Lorena started to tear up but not out of sadness out of anger. She let out a deep heavy sigh before answering." Oh okay thank you so much Roy please let me know when he gets home he probably won't call me". 'Will do again I'm sorry if you need anything I'm here for you lo" he answered back and it made Lorena smile but not feel much better. "Thank you ro I love you goodnight". "Goodnight, love you too ".

And with that last sentence she let out her tears. She knew she had to be up earlier and all she wanted in that moment was comfort to be able to get some sleep. So she called her best friend of 8 years Jack Johnson to see if he could come to her apartment and stay with her that night. Of course as soon as she hit the contact to call him one ring later a very happy yet shocked Jack Johnson answered.

"Hey hey lo lo im surprised you called i know you had a date with your bass playing boo" Johnson spit out quickly. Lorena laughed a little at Jack's words but still had tears flowing. " Did Not happen he didn't show up I'll tell you all you want if you come over please" she said almost begging him. "Oh shit yeah of course I'll be right over give me 5 love you "the blue eyed boy spit out quickly before hanging up not giving her time to say the words back. "

She let out a breath of relief as she got off the couch and walked over to her bedroom and into the closet. She quickly threw off her dress and bra and then threw on a sports bra and tank top with some sleeping shorts. She then made her way to the bathroom and put up her curled hair into a bun and began to discard the makeup that was now ruined with her tears. Once she was done she walked into the guest bedroom to grab Johnson's pillow he had at her place. On her way back to the room she heard the doorbell looking at her ring she saw it was Johnson so she quickly told him to come in over the doorbell.

" hey lolo come here" Jack said in almost a whisper as he extended his arms for her. Immediately she walked into his arms and gave him what felt like the longest and warmest hug she had had in a while. As they were in this embrace she let out tears that she had stopped not that long ago. Johnson rubbed her back and whispered as softly as possible. 'shh Lorena you okay i got you I'm here". This somehow made her sob harder it made her realize how badly she wanted Calum to tell her those same exact words. Lorena wanted Calum to be there for her cause it felt as though they never were there for each other.