𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖘 𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖐𝖊𝖓 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘

September 20th 2017

**Third person POV**

**play the song whenever you want or when its shown in the book**

It had been a week since Lorena and Calum had broken up and unlike Calum, Lorena was having a blast if you ask her. She had been hooking up with different people. Although if you asked her best friends or brother she was spiraling. This wasn't the first time that they had seen her act like this. The last time was after her ex-girlfriend had cheated on her. But that time she had started to get cross faded every night to truly not feel anything. At the least this time she was coping by filling her bed and not her glass.

Of course if you ask her she would say something along the lines of " i'm just enjoying being single and young " but of course no one that truly knew her believed the words she was saying. Her brother and best friend wanted her to get help but she was being stubborn and she had always been stubborn. Everyone that truly knew her also knew what her fake smiles and laughs looked like,as well as how attached she would become when she was sad or more anxious than usual.

The reality of Lorena's mind was in shambles. She herself knew that she wasn't okay. The day that they broke up she skipped all the press she had to do. In fact she canceled the rest of the press saying it was due to personal reasons, but a day later she was papped outside leaving a club with another dude.The media had a field day with that one. She just looked at every bad name she was being called and just chose to ignore it and she kept doing what she wanted. When she was around people she wore a bright smile as if she hadn't just ruined the best thing that had happened to her, and of course when she was alone she would look at pictures, text messages, and videos she had of him and some of them together. Her heart broke a little more the next night when she sent some drunk text hoping that he would reply and want to see her. But the next morning seeing that he had blocked her number already, seeing that sober struck a nerve in her. So she called her producer and the studio to try to put everything she was feeling into a song.

"So what are you feeling or wanting to write about lolo" her producer Gabbi asked. "Well me and Calum broke up. I'm fine though okay, anyway I want to write that into a song." "I never said you weren't okay so you want something to basically say that you don't miss him?" "Yeah, so the best subtle breakup song/ kind of a song reminiscing on our love." Lorena said while dropping just a little bit of lyrics on her paper. Gabbie nodded her head as she got this beat out. Lorena heard the beat and its as the lyrics came flooding her head.

You can pretend you don't miss me (me)

You can pretend you don't care

All you wanna do is kiss me (me)

Oh, what a shame I'm not there

You can pretend you don't miss me (me)

You can pretend you don't care

All you wanna do is kiss me (me)

Oh, what a shame I'm not there

What is it you want?

You can lie but I know that you're not fine

Every time you talk

It's all 'bout me, but you swear I'm not on your mind

You can pretend you don't miss me (me)

You can pretend you don't care