𝓰𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾

September 20th 2017

***Third person POV***
** play the song when you want or when it's shown**

The last week or so was painful to say the least for both Calum and Lorena. Well more so for Calum as he never saw her after he went to his house after that conversation they had he just choose to give Roy his phone and have him block her on everything so he wouldn't be tempted to try and reach out to her. He was going to try and not let anyone one but Roy know it was over but when he ignored the boys for two days they came over and saw him in bed just watching the Simpsons they knew something was up. So of course they went to talk to him but he just laid watching the tv not bothering to even look at the boys.

Ashton was the first to try and get him to talk "Hey dude i know you see and hear us come on talk to us mate." all the boys just stood around him nodding their heads. Calum looked up at them and said "look I don't really want to talk to anyone please just go". All the boys looked at each other and just shrugged their shoulders and walked out the room leaving the sad aussie and his dog. As they walked to the living room they saw Roy in the kitchen so they chose to go and see if he knew what was up.

" Hey guys what's up" "Hey Roy we came to check on Cal cause we had not heard from him and we were starting to worry" Ashton said in one breathe. "Ahh I thought your guys knew he hadn't exactly told me anything too deep but he and Lorena are over. It happened a couple days ago and the most he's done is come to the door to get postmates which I believe has just been ice cream." He nodded his head towards the depressed kiwis room. "Ahh okay that makes sense but he also should have told us or at least Ash something. We were all stressed out about him just leaving us on read." Luke said, flinging his arms around trying to express him. All the boys just started nodding their heads in agreement. Letting out a heavy sigh Roy spoke again "Yeah I don't know how long this is going to last. I don't ever remember seeing him this bad after a break up and I know you guys need him A1 for the rest of the writing process of the album. Maybe he has written something in there I have no clue. I'm sorry I can't help out more." the blonde said, rubbing his hands down his face. All the boys shook their heads telling him that it was ok. "Alright I get he's hurt let's wait maybe a day or two more then we will come drag him out of bed. I mean he's only been down for 3 days a week is more than enough." The red haired aussie speaks for them all. They then all said their goodbyes and left the kiwi to bask in his misery.

As Ashton had said Calum called the boys a week later saying he had a song and wanted to record as soon as possible. So with that in the next couple of hours all four of the Aussies were in the studio, working on a track that a very heartbroken Calum had written.

"Okay so do you have a name for it and do you want to sing it all or not mate?" Micheal asked as he was looking at the newly improved song lyrics they had just tweaked. " I think it can be us all. I don't feel like I can sing all by myself so people could just know about her. I don't want her to get hate or anything." the curly headed boy said while looking down at his bass and tuning it. All the boys agreed by nodding their heads and all looking at their instruments tuning them and getting them ready for use. They then all sat down to start singing the song to see who fit what part of the song the best.

{Verse 1 Luke}

Here I am waking up

Still can't sleep on your side

There's your coffee cup

The lipstick stain fades with time

If I can dream long enough

You'd tell me I'd be just fine

I'll be just fine