𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩

Play song when you feel like it ;)

Also this has no pov :

Last chapter:

"Not so fast baby, that was quite the show you put on for me. I bet you felt so excited knowing it would get a rise out of me. " As he spoke he raised his hand to have my jaw in his grasp. "I think you forgot that I'm single and can please whoever I want whenever I want Calum." I could immediately tell that pissed him off as his hand went down to my neck, and applied pressure. "Now Lorena, I think I need to remind you that you're always going to be mine."  Then he slammed our lips together.

As soon as Lorena felt those soft pillow lips roughly crash on hers she knew she had lost a battle that she didn't even know she was in. At that moment Lorena didn't give two shits about the fact that they were in a restroom and deadass anyone could walk in on them. All that was on her mind was all the times when Calum made her feel as if she was the only girl in the world.

While Calum was feeling whole again he didn't know that all he needed was his girl again. Calum in these last months had never felt so lost and so unlike himself. He tried so hard to find a woman who made him feel the same way lorena did but it never happened. The nights he would go out and fill his body with the brunette girl's favorite tequila then he tried to find someone that looked like her and he would take them home hoping to get that release  that only Lorena could give him.

As they both snap back into reality, calums mouth starts moving lower on Lorena's neck. Then he suddenly found her   sweet spot remembering how much she loved that. Lorena let out a loud moan as she was trying to find his  hair to find something to grip on to and let out what she was feeling. As she found his hair and started tugging on it, Calum started sucking on her neck.

As much as Calum enjoyed hearing her sweet moans he knew that if anyone were to hear them they would immediately get kicked out. " As much as i love to hear you sweet girl no one can hear us okay you need to be quiet baby." "How about you make me Calum? '' The brunette said, now completely making eye contact with Calum wanting to see how dark his eyes get with her statement.

That one statement made Calum go absolutely farrell. He dragged his hand down to go in between her thighs with no warning at all, he landed a slap down on her sensitive cunt. " Don't tempt me, we both know I can have you screaming in seconds." Lorena just threw her head back, and bit down on her bottom lip to suppress any noise. "Good Girl, now I'm going to help you out while you stay nice and quiet for me okay?" In a heartbeat Lorena responded, "Yes sir".

** Play song now **

He then went down onto his knees leaving kisses down both of Lorena's thighs. His fingers then clutched onto both sides of her underwear he then slowly dragged them down her tan thighs. "So damn beautiful baby" As the words Left his mouth the cold air blew onto Lorena making her body jump. "Please cal please".

Calum loved when she begged for him to do things to her he loved how helpless she sounded. It always made him feel so useful like he was made to just please her.  He wanted her to feel as if she wasn't there; he wanted to make sure she felt special and loved every time they were together. Even if they were quick it really never was a quick fuck.

"Tell me what you want baby, want me to help you baby come on beg baby." Hearing his words almost make her cum themselves. "Come on calum please help me please sir get me there." And so he did.

With no warning he plugged two fingers into her tight cunt. "So wet and tight just for me baby always so good" cal loved to make sure she knew how good she was. His long fingers slowly and teasingly making their way in and out of her.

The tan girl bit her bottom lip harder and she felt that she had broken the skin. As she felt that metallic taste in her mouth. She threw her head back wanting to yell out so bad. Then Calum's mouth found her bud that needed some attention. She couldn't keep it in for much longer and they both knew it. With his fingers and his mouths she's so close.

"Cal please I'm so close" her voice was shaking while she was trying to catch her breath. As Calum felt her body start to shake he knew she was ready he started sucking her bud hard making sure to show all of his attention.

Then as soon as she's about let go everything stops. She snaps her eyes open and she sees calum putting her lace thong into his pocket.

"What the fuck Calum" Lorena said as she looked at now a standing Cal. He shrugged his shoulders " You said you could please whoever you wanted and guess what I can too so good luck babe" with that he left a hot and needy Lorena standing alone in the restroom.

"What the fuck just happen".. Lorena told herself as she pulled her dress down. She was super flustered not to mention she had a huge hickey on the side of her neck. As she looked in the miorr she yelled to no one "Of fucking course this dickhead would." She let her hair out of her ponytail in ameptt to hide it, just then she got a knock at the door.

"Lolo are you in here i saw sir grumps leave." She scoffed to herself as she heard Niall knocking on the other side of the door. Of course that asshole left the fucken club. "Yeah ni come in." She yelled while trying to fix her hair. "Holy shit he was mad the fuck did you say Lorena?" "Calm down I told him cloud please whoever I wanted and he got all pissy, motherfuker didn't even let me cum and he took my favorite lace!" The tan girl basically yelled while turning to look at her friend. As Niall saw the bruise on the girl's neck he bursted out in laughter. "Oh my god didn't know he was that possessive. Well now I know not to go near you shit. " "Shut up Niall lets go I'm over it." the tan girl said while walking out the club restroom with her best friend. 

As she walked to her other friends the only thought she had was how the fuck was she going to see him again.