𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝓊𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝓊𝓉𝓈

Lorena's Pov

"Okay i'll bring you some options and you can choose what you like best" my stylist Julia was with me today helping me choose some outfits for my next few days of press .I was so excited and ready to do press
" Okay and remember I want something classy but like out there." I reminded her what I wanted. I would usually just pick something out myself but this is something I told myself I would try out.

"Yes ma'am I was thinking maybe a suit type of vibe or maybe something more casual you tell me." she said while walking back into her clothing racks. "Ooh yes that sounds good." I was also slightly nervous because this is going to be my first interview in months and I need to make sure I say the right things.

"Okay I think this is exactly what you would like Lorena." Julia said while walking back over to me with something red in her hand. I immediately shook my head because red was my favorite color. She told me to go try it on and so I did. As I was putting it on I fell in love with it.

"Omg I frickin love this Julia. It's so hot and cute." I was staring at myself in the mirror while walking back to have Julia see the outfit on me. Her eyes lit up while she was looking back at me. "Oh my gosh if I I didn't have a good relationship with a man id fuck you" As soon as the words left her mouth I started busting up. her mouth I started busting up. "I would too Julia." I told her while walking back into the room to change back into my clothes.

3 Days later

I woke up at 5;00 am on the dot ready to head over to Julia's home to start getting ready for the day of interviews that I had ahead of me. As i got her home i let her know that i was there then i started mobile ordering up both coffee because lord knows we are going to need it. As soon as I finished the order she opened the door for me.

"Good morning, are you ready to make me a new person baby! " I whispered yelled to her she just shook her head and gestured for me to come in. As I walked in her home I took off my shoes and walked into her makeup room. "Okay, do you know what you want to do with your hair ?" Julia asked.

I forgot to mention Julia deadass does everything for me. Well she gets my outfits for me and does my hair and makeup. What else could I ask for from her. I have known Julia for 4 years and she was easily one of the people I love and trust. I met her through Kian and Jc. She dressed them for an event and then she became a good friend. Oh and she's also dating Kian. I personally like to bug Kian and tell him that she's just with him to still be with me although it's not true they are very much in love.

" Oh I have inspo pics for you." I told her while pulling out my phone for her to see them. "Okay let's get started."

2 and half hours later.

As we were finishing up my look I noticed that my phone was going crazy. Then I finally decided to look at it. And when I did my heart fell to my ass.