𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔢

Third person's Pov

**play song when said in story**

"Someone grab the phone please hang it up and block it now" jc here older brother yelled holding his younger sister in her arms trying to calm her down. Everyone was in Jc's room trying to comfort the girl. After hearing her yell as she had.

" NO JC LET ME TALK TO HIM I MISS HIM AND LOVE HIM PLEASE JC. CALUM I MISS YOU PLEASE I NEEED YOU CALUMM" the tan girl yelled with her words slightly slurred and jumbled together.

" NO YOU FUCKING DONT NEED OR SHOULDNT MISS HIM LORENA HES A ASSHOLE.FUCK YOUR JUST GOING TO KEEP GETTING HURT UNDERSTAND."her brother yelled back now just mad at her at this point.

What they didn't know was Calum was still on the phone despite jc telling them to hang up they couldn't get the phone to actually hang it up. As the Australian boy was hearing her yelling in pain he felt the tears start to well up in his eyes. He so badly wanted to hang up the phone but he was frozen stuck listening. His best mate Ashton saw something was up so he walked toward calum. As he reached him he grabbed the phone forcefully from his arms, and put it on speaker.

"Jc PLEASE I JUST MISS HIM I CAN NOT LIVE WITH THIS PAIN IM FEELING ANYMORE PL-" her words were cut short as the red haired boy grabbed the phone and hung it up. Immediately the curly haired boy tried to grab the phone back.

" WHAT THE FUCK ASHTON I WAS-" "I don't care mate you were just starting to feel better you don't need her or her opinion anymore Calum realize that. I cant let you hurt yourself for any longer its been 4 months Calum get the fuck over it mate." Ashton said in a calm voice looking over at a fuming Calum. Calum took large strides over to Ashton now getting into his face.

*play song now*

"NO I DON'T CARE ASHTON YOU DIDN'T HEAR THE PAIN IN HER VOICE SHE'S IN SO MUCH PAIN ALL BECAUSE I WASN'T THERE FOR HER WHEN I NEEDED TO BE. I COULDN'T BE THE ONE THAT SHE WANTED ME TO BE I WAS SUCH AND ASSHOLE I WAS SO FOCUSED ON EVERYTHING BUT HER I RUINED IT. Calum yelled right in his friends face wanting so badly to punch him but not doing so because it was his best mate after all. Ashton was just making eye contact with him seeing how filled with tears his eyes were.

''I hate to break it to you calum but she's moved on already. You do to buddy she's been seen out with new people, while you have been her locked in your room crying and losing your mind over her calum I'm saying this out of love get over her." Ashton said never breaking eye contact while still speaking calmly.

"IT'S MY FAULT SHE'S OUT THERE LIKE THAT ASHTON I RUINED HER .SHE STARTED SMOKING AND PARTYING AGAIN SHE TOLD ME SHE HATED THAT SHIT ITS ALL MY FAULT THAT SHE BROKEN.it always is ash." The boy cried out, his voice breaking and getting quiet at the end of it all. As his last words came out the tears were flowing in a much faster pace now as he tried to let himself fall to the floor. But as Ashton saw him falling he went to grab him.

"Come on cal lets get you to the room." And the curly headed boy being too weak to reply just nodded trying to walk with Ashton to his bedroom.

Back at the c4 house they still couldn't calm lorena down and it was due to the fact that she was cross faded. She was yelling out still to calum having no idea that the boy had hung up long ago. In the room trying to calm her was Kian,Corey,and Jc. They had Franny in there but she started panicking and had to excuse herself. Lorena had been yelling for 10 minutes. They were hoping that she would get tired and sleep but it wasn't happening anytime soon by the looks of it.

'' Corey please go try to call Johnson to see if he knows of anything that can calm her down." Jc said While trying to keep hugging her. Corey nodded and ran out the room.

"JC PLEASE JUST LET ME TALK TO HIM PLEASE IT'S BEEN 4 MONTHS. I NEED TO HEAR HIS VOICE AND I'LL BE OKAY PLEASE JC PLEASE" lorena yelled trying to force her body out of his grip.

''No Lorena, you don't need that dick in your life. I thought you were over him. What happened to Maye?We all like her. She seemed nice.'' Jc said in a calm tone, trying to be nicer and calming.

"WHAT THE FUCK NO YOUR THE DICK I HATE YOU JC WHY WOLUD YOU ASK ABOUT HER IF YOU KNEW ME AT ALL YOU WOLUD KNOW I WAS TRYING TO REPLACE THE HOLE THAT I FELT IN MY CHEST. I FEEL THIS GAPING HOLE THAT ONLY HE CAN HELP ME FILL. HE'S THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS PLANET THAT REALLY KNOWS ME HE HAS LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE WHEN I HAD NO ONE ELSE WITH ME JC HE WAS THERE HE HELPED ME DO BETTER AND GET OVER MY TRAUMATIC PAST THAT YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BECAUSE YOU WERE ALWAYS TO BUSY TO FOR ME. I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A WEEK BECAUSE I GOT BEAT SO BAD BY DREW I HAD TO GO TO COURT ALL ALONE BECAUSE I WAS SO SCARED TO TELL ANYBODY. I STARTED DRINKING AND SMOKING TO FORGET I DON'T REMEMBER MORE THAN HALF OF LAST YEAR DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW FUCKED THAT IS JC. OF COURSE YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOUR LIFE IS JUST SO PERFECT." The brunette yelled out with her voice cracking quite a bit. While she had just yelled at her older brother who just looked back at her, shocked more than anything.

Lorena's face was red. Her throat felt raw as she just yelled for that long. She felt as though a thousand pounds had just been lifted off of her shoulders. What she had just confused was something she never wanted to tell anyone but Calum but she knew eventually it would come out. She never thought it would come out like this though.

Just then Corey said that Johnson was outside so Lorena grabbed her phone and walked out her brother's room without a word running to her best friend's car just telling him to drive as she got into the car.

I'm not okay.
Xoxo ara 🤠💜