𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝑒𝒻𝓉 𝓂𝑒

Lorena's POV

I want to literally kill Calum Thomas Hood.

      As soon as I walked back to my group of friends they all gasped at me as if they had just seen a damn ghost. "Before you all start no I didn't fuck niall in the bathroom I didn't fuck anyone okay boom now lets move on I need some tequila." As I started walking away my arm got tugged back. "Not so fast. Lo we allllll saw who followed you into that bathroom." "Well fuck Samuel if you know what happened why am I being stopped. '' I told Sammy while trying to free my wrist from his hand. "Listen just tell us what really happened in there and we can leave it all al-""Listen mate I've always thought you had it out for Lorena but coming on to her in public wow." . All of a sudden I felt like I couldn't move. I just slowly looked up to see if what I heard was real, and sure enough Calum fucking Hood is stood in front of me with tequila in one hand.

       "Shut up, yeah? I was talking to Lorena, not you." Sammy said as he was walking toward cal. I looked at them both as I could feel the tension rise. When I went to look back at Calum I saw that his jaw was tight and I saw all the boys behind him. I knew I had to step in. " oaky boys, I'll be right back ok? Ok '' I told them as I walked toward the 5SOS boys. "Really Lorena he's such an ass and you're going to walk away with him?" Sammy said as I read Cal's hand. That pissed the call off majorly. "Really mate I can show you an ass lets g-" "NO SHUT UP U BOTH LETS GO CAL" I yelled at the two like they were my fucken kids. As I dragged Cal's wrist I taped Luke, Ash, and Mike on the shoulder so that they could follow us to the VIP room I saw earlier.

       "All of you sit now I don't give a fuck if you want to hear me the fuck out or not." I said in a calm voice but in reality I was ready to explode. Three of the four boys took me seriously and sat right down. Of course dumbass Calum just stood there chest all high and mighty. "Well fuck you too cal, Anyway great to see you three missed you lots but please tell me why the fuck you, Ash had to tell Cal I was here?!"

       "Me, you think I told him why I would do that shit. Yes I saw you but I didn't say a word to cal I did tell Luke though, so Luke did you tell him?" "First lo you're looking amazing tonight I missed you a ton! Second, no I did not tell that jackass anything." The tall blonde said with his words slightly slurred. I gave a little laugh and shook my head at his words.

         "Okay so you dumbass who told you I was here because you were upstairs in a VIP room there's no way you just decided to leave out of nowhere." At this point my voice was slowly growing louder, because at this point i was done i couldn't keep it all in all this anger i felt toward him was slowly resurfacing. I looked at him waiting for some sort of answer, but all he did was drink his tequila. I let out a scoff and started to leave the room.
"Don't you dare walk out." I froze, his voice sounded strained. A wave of shock went straight thur my body. "I didn't say my side of the story. And fellas if you don't mind, I'd like to speak to Lorena alone, you guys didn't do anything." Cal said while walking to the door to open it for the other boys. "And if i dont fucken want them to leave Calum?" As soon as the words left my mouth Mike and Ashton stopped and looked at us both as if they were our children seeing us fight for the first time, meanwhile Luke was trying to get off of the couch. Calum looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"We either do this alone or not at all Babe." " Shut up calum if she wants us here we stay here". Mikey finally spoke up. I crossed my arms over my chest starting to feel guilty for putting all the boys in this position. So instead I walked over to them and gave the three giants a hug each. Mine and Mikey's lasted a little longer. "Thank you guys I'll see you later I'll be fine" I finally said as cal reopened the door.

    All three of the other boys walked out slowly. As soon as they were out I felt the tense setting of the room. I took a seat on the velvet purple couch. With my whisky in hand. I slowly took a sip and watched Calum grab a chair that was in the corner of the room. He moved it to be right in front of me, then he took a seat.
   " so are you going to talk or can I get back to my fucking friends?" At this point i was more than positive that the whisky was doing the talking and not me. His eyes shot to mine and he shook his head and finally spoke.

     "That little attitude you have now, I'm not liking it  Lorena watch it. I found out you were here through Niall's story. I was in a vip section, but I was sitting in that damn corner on my phone. I hate being out since that night. This is the first time in these last months I've actually drank and I got this after the bathroom. So everything I said and did in there was true and not influenced in anyway Lorena." As soon as he finshed talking I felt my chest tighten. I had so many questions. I felt tears in my eyes the second he talked about the night we broke up. I felt as though I had no air in this room anymore. I looked up at him and saw his eyes just as glossy as mine.I felt a lump forming in my throat. I'm so scared to say anything to him.

***PLAY SONG ABOVE***

    "Calum I-" "No lorena i think i deserve the right to talk i've held this all in for months. I stayed for weeks right where you left me. Waiting for you to come to me and tell me it was a mistake or a joke, but you never did. I didn't eat didn't sleep, nothing, I laid there waiting. I felt as if glass was shattered all around me and i couldn't fucken move, I was stuck in that fucken corner waiting for you to come back to me. And then I see you're out with a bunch of different cunts partying and moving on. Do you know how much that fucken hurt me?"

     Now I felt the tears flowing. I knew he would hate me but hearing how he felt during all this knowing he was just as miserable as me made my whole chest tighten. "Calum im so fucken sorry." I said slowly while my voice shook. He said absolutely nothing. The room was silent besides my sobs. I knew he was due to walk out of that room in a second, he always hated it when i cried. Then I heard a sniffle and immediately knew he was crying which made me cry harder. I started shaking my head while pulling my knees to my chest.

    "I'm so sorry Calum. I know I can't take back that pain that you felt, but I felt it too. I know it never showed but I was always too drunk or high to remember what I had done the night before. I promise you the pictures that came out I don't remember them. And before you bring her up Maye was just someone to keep me company, she never meant anything to me i swear Calum. I know I'm just defending myself, but Calum I have nothing else I can tell you. If I could take all of your pain away I would. You don't know how many nights I laid awake wishing I could have just talked to you and not explode at you? I'm so so Sorry Calum."

     Nothing was heard, just the distant club song. And now I'm sobbing again. And I'm too much of a coward to look up at Calum. I don't think I can actually physically see him like this. As soon as I was going to look up at him, I heard him move. My body froze again. As I looked up, I caught a glimpse of his back as he walked out the VIP room, slamming the door behind him.

   The door closed and I broke down even more. I moved to the corner and just held my knees while I sobbed. I heard the door up and my head whipped up and through blurriness I saw it was Mikey. He saw me and closed the door and ran to me. He instantly wrapped me into an embrace. "It's okay you're going to be ok." I just kept crying now into his chest.

     I stayed there. I sat and stared. Right where he left me.

Ara's notes

I did indeed cry during this chapter. I'm sorry its short but I feel like a lot happened in this chapter so hope that made up for it!! Anyhow see y'all later😋😋💜