𝓇𝓊𝓂𝑜𝓇 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒾𝓉

The day Lorena wrote the song Rumor has it

It's been a week since the media found out I'm with Maye. I felt so bad and I've just been a wreck. It's not that I felt bad for Calum, I felt bad because now everyone is saying that our relationship was all just a stunt for us both to get some traction. And they're also saying that the break up isn't real, that i faked it for more followers because my ep is coming out soon.

I feel bad because I don't want people to twist my feelings up with other things that just aren't true. I know what I felt and how I still feel for him and hearing all these things that people are saying about me are just hurting me, making this process go way slower than it should be going.

More than anything now that I am hooking up with maye I wish I was still with Calum doing everything that we were doing before and ignoring all the wrong in our relationship like I was before. All I wanted to do was run into his arms and tell him that they are all rumors and I still love him. But I know that's not something that I can never do. I know for fact that i would be called so many different things if he and i were to ever get back together .

I know that the one thing that will make me feel some kind of relief right now is writing about all this. So I got up and went to the bathroom to do what I had to do, then I went to the kitchen to start some coffee for myself while I called in a good friend to help me write this song.

" Hey Niall do you think you can meet me at the studio unless you want to come to my studio here at home, if you can bub?" I said while in my mind praying he would say yes. Some of the best songs I've ever written have been with the Irish boy. And we both know that. "Hi to you too Lo and of course I'll come to your house so we can drink and smoke as much as we please. I'll be over in a bit. I've got to get dressed." I nodded my head as if he could see me. "Okay do you want me to make u something or order some breakfast Ni?" "I'll take you your favorite from Lola's dinner ?" "OO yes please I'll be in the studio I'll see you when you get here you know the code."

As we said our goodbyes I walked toward my room, grabbed 2 joints and made my way toward the studio. I grabbed my pen and paper and started. As I was thinking of what to write I grabbed my lighter and started smoking.

As I took a couple of hits I thought about what I had said earlier in the day. My mind lights up like if a light switch was flipped. As I started writing the chorus I heard the door open. And in came the blue eyed boy with a bag of food and a bottle of Casamigos.

"Hi baby the party is hereeee" Niall yelled as he walked in the now clouded room, closing the door behind himself. " Hi bubs, I just did the chorus. I think we can finish this today" I told him all excited while jumping from my seat toward him.

Niall took a seat on the sofa and took my paper, looked at it then at me. I could tell he was excited for this song as was I. We then started eating knowing that hopefully the ideas will come as we eat and smoke.

As we got back to writing we couldn't get the words right so I chose to go into the booth and record what I had in my mind. As I walked in I felt like I suddenly knew what to say.

****PLAY SONG NOW!!!***

Also any words that are different I changed for the sake of the fic.

She, she ain't real
She ain't gon' be able to love you like I will
She is a stranger
You and I have history
Or don't you remember
Sure, she's got it all
But, baby, is that really what you want

I looked at Niall for approval and as he nodded I continued the song.

Bless your soul, you got your head in the clouds

And, boy, she's bringing you down she made a fool out of you

she made your heart melt

But you're cold to the core
Now rumor has it she ain't got your love anymore

Rumor has it (rumor)

She is half your age
But I'm guessing that's the reason that you stayed
I heard you've been missing me
You've been telling people things you shouldn't be
Like when we creep out and she ain't around
Haven't you heard the rumors

Bless your soul, you got your head in the clouds

You made a fool out of me
And, boy, you're bringing me down
You made my heart melt, yet I'm cold to the core
But rumor has it I'm the one you're leaving her for

Rumor has it (rumor)

All of these words whispered in my ear

Tell a story that I cannot bear to hear
Just 'cause I said it, it don't mean that I meant it
People say crazy things
Just 'cause I said it, don't mean that I meant it
Just 'cause you heard it

Rumor has it (rumor)
Rumor has it (rumor-rumor)
Rumor has it (rumor)

Rumor has it but rumor has it she's the one I'm leaving you for

As I finished the song Niall started going crazy, clapping and cheering me on. "Oh my gosh Lorena that was so good I'm so ready for you to drop that."

And with that we smoked a joint and wrote 2 more songs.

Yuhh hi yall this was short ik but the next one will be realll good yall. Xoxo 🤠💜