Keefe Pov (Chapter 1)

"Babe there you are," shouted Jess as she rushed to Keefe and kissed him on the cheek. "I missed you so much. Mom and dad took me to Paris again," she said with her nose crinkling in disgust. It was so boring." Jess snapped her fingers and a butler rushed to her side with her purse and gave it to her. "Well bae I got to fly but see you at lunch," Jess said and rushed off to her groupies.

Keefe ran to the bus and grabbed his backpack then rushed into the school as the bell rang. As he ran to class, Keefe thought about how beautiful Jess was. (pretend the girl up top is Jess ) All she cared about was her face, her make up, and her money. Her parents owned a super successful clothing and makeup company. Jess was their model and she was very aware of her looks. He dated her first, for his status in school and second, because he was asked to by his father who controlled a company that was almost as big as Jess's parent's company.

 Keefe suddenly turned a corner and ran to his ditching spot instead of chemistry. He took out his brand new phone (pretend this is a real model because I don't know any super cool phone models) a Bralkin 500 and texted Fitz, his best friend, to come to the ditching spot. Fitz answered that he was busy flirting and could not make it. Keefe totally understood since flirting was very important and he knew that Fitz would have that girl drooling in a half and hour. 

Suddenly a cute girl stumbled into the hallway looking very, very confused..... 

Hope you liked it that was 250 words there will be more tomorrow. -G