600 view special(Biana POV)

Hey guys I GOT MY FIRST COMMENT YASSSSS anyway here is the promised Biana POV now I know I am aiming a bit high but let's get this to 1k views we can do it. Anyway, also I finally reached 100 views on Chapter 1 so yay. Anyway, this book is gonna go a bit insane with drama but then we are going to start to finish it off. Also, guys on my Alpha's Love story I posted something pretty big that is not part of the story. So guys read that because it is a really important message for you all. Anyway, let's start the special chapter. You guys earned it.

Fitzypoo brought Jess's friend with him home today and announced that she was his new girlfriend but I know that it's just another stupid way to get Sophie to like him. I refuse to let him manipulate my best friend. Plus I ship Sokeefe because they would make a super cute couple and then their kids would be so cute and I would be the amazing aunt Biana with an unlimited supply of dessert. 

"Biana" I heard suddenly as someone snapped their fingers in from of my face. Fitz was standing over me while Jess's friend blabbered my mom's ears off. What was her name didn't it start with an A or something. I faked a cough and then asked my mom to be excused because I was not feeling well. 

"Keefe comes on pick up," I told my phone drumming my fingers on my desk. Keefe's face flashed onto the screen. 

"Keefe Fitz is trying to get Sophie jealous he likes her too," I said quickly" You need to do something" suddenly I got an idea " actually sleepover at my place." 

"Which house?" Keefe asked

"You know Everglen Drive," I said still lost in thought I did not even notice Keefe flash off the screen.  Time for some Biana-style matchmaking she thought before smirking and exiting the room.

Then halfway down the hall she ran back and checked her hair and make-up.

Hey guys I am so tired so no extra words or anything but I am now officially on 5 reading lists so yay

-G