Sophie Pov (chapter 2)

Ok here is the next chapter as promised hope you enjoy 

Grady and Edaline are amazing people. They own the most famous petting zoo in the world and they train all the animals themselves.  I feel like I do not belong here. So far Edaline has bought me so many designer clothes. When she told me I was going to Foxfire Academy for the Rich and Gifted, I was very surprised.  I swear my mouth dropped to the ground when she brought the uniform THAT WAS CUSTOM MADE BY GUCCI! I quickly learned that the only way to survive in the rich world is to have something to brag about. After getting me settled, Grady and Edaline gave me a maid that came in and said, "Hello miss" and curtsied. I quickly put a stop to that nonsense and insisted on being called Sophie and for her not to curtsy.

 The backpack that I had brought from the orphanage looked plain compared to my room inside. I had brought a battered microphone that my mom had given me before she died from cancer and a music-making device called Musica. The last thing I brought was a stuffed elephant in a faded Hawaiian shirt named Ella.

  One time at lunch, I mentioned having a cat named Marty before mom and dad died, and 2 hours later Grady and Edaline came back holding a cute gray kitten. My maids mentioned to them I like to sing and they automatically got a professional singer to check my voice.  

I am probably gonna publish another chapter today to make up for Saturday and maybe another one after that but probably not a third one  -G