Jess POV (Chapter 25)

GUYSSSSSSS GUESS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, WE HIT 2K. ALSO, I JUST TURNED 13 BUT GUYS THIS BOOK ALSO AS OF NOW IS NUMBER ONE IN KOLTC. THIS IS SUCH A BIG DEAL FOR ME AND I WILL ATTACH A SCREENSHOT BUT I WILL BE DOING A HALLOWEEN AND CHRISTMAS SPECIAL THAT WILL COME OUT SOON. I would like to thank you all so much you don't know how much this means to me when I originally started writing this book I was starting out on a new account and I was sitting in the back of the science of my 6th-grade science class being bored out of my mind and now we are at 2k views being number one in the #koltc. Have any of you read stellarlune yet? My friend got it for my birthday and I am almost done with it. The cover is so pretty and also Sokeefe happened yay. Also guys I recently found this super cool youtube video that totally highlights all the characters soooo well so it will be on the top instead of the usual Jess groupie. I love you all soooo much thank you so much for reading and rember to vote and comment down bellow as well as follow for more content.

When I came downstairs dressed in the casual yet cute skirt and super eye-catching top I hoped Keefe would look at me in awe but his eyes were focused on the ugly blond girl. Sophie I think was her name. She is sooo ugly, I mean has she never been to a proper salon? I doubt it. Yet when she stumbled what did Keefe do he caught her in his ARMS. I stared daggers at him as they had a lovey dovey moment. Then I pretneded to trip and he let me fall. I mean seriously. This sleepover is not only lame but I am losing my boyfriend to a ugly blond orphan girl. ME. Jess Stevencorps. Unbeleiveable. Anyway so  afterwards we all sat down to eat and watch a movie. Sophie and her stupid friend Linh along with Biana chose 10 things I hate about you. I mean its an okay movie but serouisly not with guys around. I quickly zoned out and leaned on Keefe's shoulder. He sat here looking super uncomfortable while I almost fainted from that fact alone. 

After the movie we all sat down to play Truth or Dare, and what did Biana do? She dared my baby, Keefe, to KISS SOPHIE. I automaticly grabbed his arm and told him not to do that but he ignored me and kissed her on the lips. (Guys Keefe and Sophie will descrbe this moment a bit more and romanticly I promise) She struggled a bit but then melted into his kiss and I almost fell over like those charcters from the TV shows. I pulled him out of the kiss and looked over at Fitz who looked like he was about to have steam come out of his ears. He was staring daggers at Keefe while I started to stare daggers at Sophie. Linh and Biana were both a bit too busy shipping and squealing about what just happened. I gave them a death stare and they quickly stopped. 

It got very tense suddenly.

Everyone was looking st each other not knowing what to do with each other. And at that moment Della chose to come out with the snacks. 

Guys sorry for the short chapter updates will be soon.