Keefe Pov(chapter 5)

Sorry, I did not write but 38 views you guys are the best I know to some people that might not seem like a lot but to me, this is amazing thank you so much. that's Keefe's dad up there any way let's start.

Recap: Suddenly a cute girl stumbled into the hallway looking very very confused...

She dropped her books and scrambled to pick them up while Keefe just stared at her from behind his phone. He did not recall her parents and finally plastered a smirk on his face and came up to her, betting himself that she would be asking him for a proposal like most girls do. He offered her a hand and helped her stand up but instead of letting out a shriek of joy and at least asking for an autograph, all she said was "Thanks" and started walking away, I was speechless but then caught up with her and asked her, "Are you ditching?" She looked horrified and answered, "Of course not. In chemistry I got into a little accident  and am heading to the nurse." She still did not recognize him. "Let me lead you to the nurse." he said as he held out his hand.

(Time Skip to lunch) Ps, I am still the laziest person in the world.

As the bell rang, Keefe ran to meet his friends at lunch. They sat down at their table which immediately got surrounded by fangirls. He scanned the lunch room to find that the girl he had met was sitting alone, but as soon he stood up to go invite her to sit with them Jess came into the room. She was still as radiant as this morning but Keefe did not seem to like her that much anymore. Two girls and a boy suddenly sat down next to Foster and started chatting with her. 

Hope you liked it 320 words my new record can you guess who came to Sophie comment below and vote if you liked my story it means more than you think to me