Keefe Pov (Chapter 26)

The entire night Jess was stumbling over herself for my attention, from wearing the tiny miniskirt to trying to feed me mallowmelt, she was trying everything and looking like a fool.  Fitz was in a similar type of situation trying to figure out how to rock his new hairstyle that looked quite similar to mine. At one point he tried to run his fingers through his hair and got tangled in the hair. I mean no one can rock The Hair like me but it was still absolutely hilarious. I was rolling on the floor for like 10 minutes, laughing. It was so obvious he was trying to impress Sophie and looking ridiculous doing it. The real treat came when we sat down for 7 minutes in the closet Biana looked at me with a sly smirk before choosing the pairs. 

"Jess, and Fitz" both of them looked up and then at each other before saying at the same time.

"No" 

"It was completely random" Biana said while pursing her lips. She picked a new slip of paper and it said "Me and Dex", Dex looked up, turned red for a second than shrugged before quickly looking back down at his gizmo watch that he had developed personally. "Keefe and Sophie"

Both Jess and Fiz looked up once more in panic "NO" they both said at the exact same time once more. 

"Ok guys the seven minutes start now for Jess and Fitz." 

They both stood up protesting before glumly heading to the closet. 

Seven minutes later Ftz came out with lipstick marks and a large black eye. 

That's it for now I apologize for the short chapter and disappearing I'm having personal things going on and will update spontanesly.