Chapter 16 (Jess POV)

The paparazzi's flashes came at me as soon as I stepped out of the limo. Keefe who was there to support me smiled a heartbreaking smile and mussed his hair. A microphone shot out of the crowd and straight into my face as Anissa came out as well. Anissa had brought her new boyfriend Fitz, a famous model, and a politician's son. He smiled and all of the girls in the crowd went all gaga. This was a meeting of the most famous teens of the month we would all be interviewed and we were allowed to bring a special guest. So naturally, I had brought my boyfriend Keefe. 

When I walked in I saw that someone with their camera off was shown on a screen. The name said Moonlark. Ah, Moonlark she had released a song earlier this week on the youtube account Black Swan yet she had not shown her face. When reporters asked to interview Moonlark she had always declined or blurred her face so no one would recognize it using an addler. Everyone was super puzzled and trying to find out who she was. 

"Hello everyone" the reporter started " my name is Adner Collins and I am your host for this very special show tonight." he winked then pointed a hand at each of us "Here we are fortunate to have Jessica Sandler a model for the Sandler's makeup line" my pictures flashed on the screen." Along with her, we have her famous boyfriend Keefe Sencen an Instagram model and the son of the owner of Sencen Cars" his pictures from Instagram flashed onto the screen " along with us is Anissa Wood and her boyfriend Fitz Vacker" both of their pictures flashed onto the screen. After that, I tuned him out until he got to Moonlark. "And last but not least we have Moonlark with us on-screen on the screen showed the music video of the video Black Swan had posted. 

Her voice was slightly muffled but she revealed some amazing news " Hello Ander I have some great news I am gonna be singing a new single with 2 more of my new friends the Vanisher and the Pryotenic the single is called Born Ready" In fact, I will be singing it tomorrow.  

The girl on top is the second most famous person in the group because she is a big-shot model and influencer her name is Emma

-G